10k Canada Day Freeroll on PartyPoker

Hello all, since chances are we all have the day off anyway just wanted to let everyone know about this 10k Canada Day freeroll on Party Poker as they are throwing around some cash to celebrate.

It takes place on July 1st (obviously) at 19:00 ET and is restricted to us Canucks.

Two ways to qualify get in

a) Collect 5 points by playing poker. You get two points for every $1 you spend in tournament fees and rake.

b) reload for a free entry with bonus code CDFREEROLL by June 30th

If you don't have a Party Poker account, click over there >>>>>>

Good Luck all!

Comments

• PartyPoker still hasn't credited me the points from the last promotion. I had phoned first to confirm that the games would be eligible for the points and Party promised so. After not getting the points, I made follow-up phone calls and emails, but despite doing everything right, all I've gotten is:
    "I would like to inform you that I have escalated your query once again to our respective department and they are currently dealing with it." :rolleyes:

I login everyday to check for the missing points, but it would obviously be stupid to pay any more rake when you don't know if you will get the points. I have to continue playing live instead, including Fallsview this weekend.
    jontm wrote: »
    Collect 5 points by playing poker. You get two points for every $1 you spend in tournament fees and rake.