MTOPS June 9 - 23

For all you micros..........$0.50 - $5.00 b/i's for all but the $14 main

Micro Turbo Online Poker Series......

MTOPS Schedule - Multi-Entry Turbo Tournaments - Full Tilt Poker

Comments

• Nice! I seen this a couple weeks ago. I hope they have good success with it so they keep on doing it, like the Micro Millions on Stars. I will be playing a lot of these tournies, I can't wait.
  • i'll be in some of these. would have been nice if they waited a month until my summer vacation as i'd probably play in every one.
  • I hope this helps Full Tilt to get some more players for for the micro limit tournies in the future.
    I'm pretty sure the Micro Millions (Pokerstars) will be starting in July. That will work good for your summer vacation plans. Thats if they do it like they did last year.
  • Anyone need staking?
  • actyper wrote: »
    Anyone need staking?

was thinking about BAPing but i'm probably not going to be able to play enough to make it worth it. in event #3 ($2.20 4x entry rush rebuy turbo) now for all 4 entries.
  • i'm playing Event #4 $3.30 75k guarantee. Started with 2 enteries.
  • i'm playing Event #4 $3.30 75k guarantee. Started with 2 enteries.

registered late for a couple as well. gl piggy!
  • sorry piggy. didn't mean to bust you ;)
  • ITM with both entries in event #4.
  • trigs wrote: »
    sorry piggy. didn't mean to bust you ;)
    All good. :).

It just wasn't my day. Every Sunday is the same for me. I didnt even notice you put me out. Whats your FT screen name?
  • All good. :).

It just wasn't my day. Every Sunday is the same for me. I didnt even notice you put me out. Whats your FT screen name?

m_dolens. i think i was on your table for like 5 hands or something heh.
  • trigs wrote: »
    m_dolens. i think i was on your table for like 5 hands or something heh.
    Oh so it's the same as Stars. I was looking for m_dolens but then I thought that's his stars name, and so I quit looking for you.

I will be playing Event #8, .55 buy in today at 2pm, gonna play all 4 entries too.

Edit:
    Event #8: Cashed for $0.88
  • actyper wrote: »
    Anyone need staking?

I'd be interested in this as well if anyone is looking for staking, PM me and we'll set something up.
  • Gonna play these tonight after work:

Event #13 FL Holdem, $2.20 buy in 5k guarantee (Escalator). Gonna go with 2 enteries on this one. I have never played an escalator style tourney.

Event #14 NL Holdem, $1.10 buy in, 10k guarantee. Gonna start with 2 entries on this one also.

I think I'm going to hit Subway today at lunch time = Rungood??

Good luck to anyone else playing!
  • Playing the MTOPS today. Currently at the same table as piggy123. Let's run good.
  • playing in event #19. gl!
  • What is a monster rebuy? There's a tourney on FT and it says its a monster rebuy, but I have no clue what it means. Does anyone know?
    Thanks in advance.
  • What is a monster rebuy? There's a tourney on FT and it says its a monster rebuy, but I have no clue what it means. Does anyone know?
    Thanks in advance.

i may be wrong but i think it's referring to the length of the rebuy period. event #22 rebuy period is up to blind level 24.
  • I won't be playing that one...
    But I will be playing Event #23 and #24. I would really like to make a deep run in one of these. GL to any one else playing today.
  • since i'm in a good mood today i think i may try to play a couple MTOPs events. i'll hopefully be home in time to late register for event #53 $2.20 nl holdem turbo rush rebuy. also i am for sure playing event #54 $3.30 pl 5 card draw turbo. wtf!? there's actually a 5 card draw tournament being offered!! i might just have to put all 4 entries into this one.
  • bah, too late for #53. going to start with 2 entries in #54 for now.
  • Good luck trigs, run good.
  • Going to play Event #58, Just 1 entry. $5.50 buy in, 25k guar.
  • I got a free entry for the MTOPS Main Event a couple days ago. I got an email saying that I had a free ticket. Everyone should check their email, because you might have a free ticket as well. Good luck to everyone who will be playing in this, I know I'll need it.
  • I got a free entry for the MTOPS Main Event a couple days ago. I got an email saying that I had a free ticket. Everyone should check their email, because you might have a free ticket as well. Good luck to everyone who will be playing in this, I know I'll need it.

Gl piggy. I'll most likely be playing in the main as well.