best freeroll?

Hey guys, apologies if this has been asked already (couldn't find) but what is the best freeroll tourney sites? Thanks!

Comments

• Read Best Freerolls. If you have no bankroll and nothing better to do, you can play the 3 Daily Giveaways and other freerolls without paying a single ¢ in buy-in or rake.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Read Best Freerolls. If you have no bankroll and nothing better to do, you can play the 3 Daily Giveaways and other freerolls without paying any rake.

Thanks, mate! Much appreciated.:)
  • Hope this helps :)

PokerAssets | Poker Freerolls

Compiled freeroll schedule across several poker networks
  • Wow, that site is out-of-date as it didn't even list the best 3 daily freerolls at Party.
    PAM wrote: »
  • PAM wrote: »
    Hope this helps :)

Compiled freeroll schedule across several poker networks

Thanks a million!
  • May want to play in the 'World Record' freeroll satellites on Pokerstars going on right now. Main tourney is Sunday at 1pm EST with a total prize pool of $300,000 and it's almost impossible not to qualify for it through a freeroll...top 500 get tickets and they are every 20 minutes or so or they were today. I think it's supposed to end up being the most people ever playing in one tournament EVER with 60,000 places paid :o
    Seriously though top prize is $25,000, second $15,000 and so on so may as well take a shot.
  • It sounds like there could be up to 1 million players so the average EV will probably be less than $1 like any other freeroll. It's OK for those who like to play freerolls, but not worth the ~50¢ EV if you have something else to do on Father's Day.
    SuperNed wrote: »
    it's almost impossible not to qualify for it through a freeroll...top 500 get tickets and they are every 20 minutes or so or they were today. I think it's supposed to end up being the most people ever playing in one tournament EVER
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    It sounds like there could be up to 1 million players so the average EV will probably be less than $1 like any other freeroll. It's OK for those who like to play freerolls, but not worth the ~50¢ EV if you have something else to do on Father's Day.

I thought I read somewhere that they were capping it at like 225k or something, I found that a bit odd considering it's a 300k gtd trny. I may be wrong though.
  • You are correct that the freeroll will be capped at 225,000 players to beat the 200K Guinness World Record, so the EV is +$1.33. There is a tournament on Sunday where the EV is almost +$200 (overlay), so I'll be playing that instead.
    UBetIFold wrote: »
    I thought I read somewhere that they were capping it at like 225k
  • There is also the 'Trivia Freeroll- 100 Billion Hands Celebration' satellites to the $1M Ulitmate Freeroll on June 30th ($1 million prize pool).
    ....another great freeroll with a big payday
    Tougher to qualify for though, top 50 move on