table ninja 2 :(

for those of you who use table ninja, they are coming out with a version two for it. there are definitely some nice additions. however, the following sucks ass:
  1. How much does TableNinja II cost?
    • TableNinja II Pro: $20/Month or $150/year
    • TableNinja II Standard: $10/Month (1yr license not available with a Standard license).
  2. How long will you support TableNinja (v1)?We will stop releasing updates to TableNinja (v1) on August 15th, 2013. We cannot guarantee TableNinja (v1) will continue to work after this date. For this reason, we don't recommend you continue to use TableNinja (v1) after August 15th, 2013.

they will be losing a customer because there's no way i'm paying a monthly fee for this software. :(:bs::mad:

Comments

• More companies are doing this. :( Adobe is forcing everyone into their creative cloud with the next Photoshop release.
  • Internets is not free, folks . . . it just took 'em a little longer to get around to it.
  • +1 to the above, you do get 5 months free if you activate or something by a certain date.

I am surprised it took these software guys this long to charge monthly to be honest, I'm afraid hold em manager ( IMO, not that this will happen) will follow suit in the near future.