the DOOM switch

I know I know...no such thing right?

BUT!

You ever get that feeling that something isnt right?

Lately it seems that everything is going wrong. I normally play 6 seater sit n goes on stars. Some games you have that feeling.. Or that one guy that raises every time and has the winner... even when raising with 7 3 off.

I seem to notice this more since I got an email and a refund from pokerstars out of the blue from a game or sit n go I played that had a dispute...

What are your guys thoughts on this :bs:?

Comments

• A few sit n goes ago, This guy raised EVERY HAND.... and would get pushed all in by quality hands... and he would hit.. every hand. without fail.

i call shenanigans!!!
  • Must be Russian. :)
  • Just busted to a guy that called a 5x ore flop raise and an all in with a 4 to a straight board with queen racking 3 off suit!!!!!
  • You're playing against bots. I seen a guy chat that 1 time on Stars after he got rivered. LOL.
    It's just a little bad luck, nothing to be worried about.
  • It's more the frustration with how the stupid move seems to win most of the time on stars... I should stop playing the 3.50 sit n goes
  • Self exlcude for 545 days. I did and I feel like a champ every day!
  • Everything you have described is exactly what has occured to me lately. I've done the math and will spare everyone the details and the tinfoil hat stories but i know what you mean. I go from ITM 50% and winning %36 over a large sample and then all of a sudden i can't even money for a significant amount in a row?? every conceivable draw hits....i understand variance but it's hard to fathom when being outdrawn over and over occurs. I could even understand if I occassionally had my better hand hold up or i occassionally outdraw someone but nope. Luckily I've learned good bankroll mangament. i usually just withdraw everything and take a break for a few weeks :)
  • I just had KK cracked twice in the same sit n go. All in preflop both times.

JJ hit trips
    66 hit trips.
  • when you first sign up to these sites, your account is flagged immediately to either be a winner or a loser and there ain't nothin youcandoaboutit after that :D
  • I just had KK cracked twice in the same sit n go. All in preflop both times.

JJ hit trips
    66 hit trips.

always push with 6s. easy game.