Comments

• yo corey

u beast so fucking hard in PLO mtt's why dont u play cash games??

i think ive asked this before, but u should take advantage of fpp/vpp and a sick win rate because u are so gootz at the 4 card pot limited hold thems
  • fml Ill be snowboarding this week and won't have a connection
  • You going to try the new versions they are introducing?

PokerStars About to Go Live With Four New Omaha Variants
  • This strikes me as one of the most pathetic promos ever. Deposit $20 for 3 $1.50 Omaha sng tickets? 5 fpp tourneys paying $500. Oooh. I can hardly contain my excitement.
  • since i'm a newb in plo, i thought i'd actually do this quiz and practice some low level omaha.

i started the quiz and got to around question 9. then the website froze and would not load the next question. i tried to refresh the page a few times and it still would not get past question 9 so eventually i just gave up. next day i thought i'd give it another go to see if it would work. i logged into the site and it wouldn't let me do the quiz saying that i already tried it and failed. :bs:
  • Making the most of one of my free tickets - currently in 1st in a $1.50 Big O tourney.
    22 left/288

Whee final table. 6th for $18.75
  • kudos to Stars

The added big g'tee 'Omania' tournies that ran during PLO week were all kept on the schedule......albeit with lowered g'tees, but at least there are 4 daily PLO tourneys in red which will attract big fields (at least for PLO standards).

Now.....if only FTP and Party could do something
  • Too bad they only ran 45 man $1.50 PLO tourneies during Omaha week. It would have been nice if they ran 180 man $3.50, 8 or 15's to see what the turn outs would have been.