ace 3

Haven't posted a hand in a bit..laugh away

Blinds are 5k/10k I have around 180k

I'm in BB with... ace3 off..everyone folds until it gets to SB who min raises... I obviously do not really like my hand and know it is in all likelihood crushed against my opponent but not going to just give up my BB and call... I put him on AK because he always has AK.. I make a comment right before I call saying "I'm only going to call just so I can outplay you"...lol

Flop is 4, 5, Jack Rainbow.. he bets 20k and I think.. I now have only a gutshot but I think I can take it away on the turn if it is another brick even with my image and I make the call.

Turn....2 of clubs :D:D:D:D

He checks and me making my hand and knowing he will mostly likely try to take it away on the river just check behind all Ninja like n shit.

the River is the Ace of Hearts.. and I'm all excited n shit now pretty sure he hit his hand and confident his hand is good.

He bets 20k again and I think for a moment and instead of just shoving I announce a raise to 55k.

He hums and hos for a couple seconds and then says "are we chopping?" and calls and reveals.... 5-3....lol wut? well that was a waste of 5 minutes.

Question here is.. what do you think of the check? If I bet there do I take the pot down right there? What would you have done? Overthinking a bit because an unlucky river?

Comments