fold small blind

If you are as certain as you can be that the big blind will not raise, do you call in the small blind regardless of your holdings and the situation?

Comments

• Prefer by far to raise unless he's a calling station.

Mark
  • What about if there is 4-6 limpers? that you know one or 2 or 3 will call?
  • Oh.

I thought you meant if it was folded to the SB. If there are limpers you call 100000% for sure unless the guys a maniac and you don't have a raising hand / good squeeze situation.

Mark
  • how are you certain hes not raising tho?
  • costanza wrote: »
    how are you certain hes not raising tho?

This is a trap.

Mark
  • costanza wrote: »
    how are you certain hes not raising tho?

past history.... never done it once in a <insert a huge number here> opportunities
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    This is a trap.

Mark

how is it a trap?
    Jacen299 wrote: »
    past history.... never done it once in a <insert a huge number here> opportunities

so you want to limp ATC in the sb oop 4+ handed :confused:

i would def look at my cards and not limp along
  • I never suggested not looking at cards.
  • Jacen299 wrote: »
    If you are as certain as you can be that the big blind will not raise, do you call in the small blind regardless of your holdings and the situation?

when we play poker we want to pay optimally, is it +EV to limp , just because you think the sb is just gonna check?

probably not.

playing marginal hands in marginal spots will lead to marginal poker
  • regardless of holdings doesn't mean don't look, not looking appears way different to the rest of the table.

I guess it has been a trend when early on levels, blinds not that much and I have hit some funky 2 pairs or trips in SB and get paid off.
  • I would shove to see where I'm at...if everyone folds then I am probably ahead
  • Probability is a component of poker.