Why can't I multi Table

What's the secret here? I mean obviously when I'm playing one table i can focus and have better reads and most importantly win a lot more. When I start multi tabling I only play premium hands but I get bluffed so much more or just straight up beaten that I am losing money and have to stop.

What are some tips? I am a winning player when playing one table. Do I just need to be able to switch focus quicker. You have it or you don't?

Just curious.

Comments

• Be sure to add tables slowly. Once you can play 2 tables add another.

Your ROI will fall but $/hr should increase. I find 6 is my current sweet spot but have played 10 in the past
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Be sure to add tables slowly. Once you can play 2 tables add another.

Your ROI will fall but $/hr should increase. I find 6 is my current sweet spot but have played 10 in the past

This.. your ROI will drop but $/hr will increase...

It takes some time, increase 1 at a time... What are you playing? MTTS? SNGS? Cash?

For MTT/SNG u could arrange the deepest tournys/sngs at the top andones that just started at the bottom...
  • I am multi tabling 8 to 12 games at a time from the $15 games and up, my suggestion is to stack the tables and use hot keys either on your poker client or use table ninja.

Setting a script so to speak on how to play and taking guess work out of it is how you will successfully multi table. Remember you multi table only to increase your hourly rate, it inst to increase roi.

my .02
  • Invest in pokertracker or holdemmanger to help you get reads on your opponents when you can't watch that tables action. Here's a helpful article regarding playing too many tables:

PokerAssets | Playing Too Many Tables