esool
Dead Money

Nobody from pokerforum besides me makes the final table bet:
all_aces: $100
Chugs: $100
esool: $100

Last longer bets:
all_aces: $100

Anyone else for side action? Remember folks, be careful. I've read Doyle's book.

Comments

• how are you on picking lottery numbers?

WTG
  • Congrats on making the money Gamblor!
    How should I pay you the $100 I lost? Paypal, transfer on poker stars, or cash?
  • I got there just after you left, Esool. I had hoped to say hi, but when I got there, only Aces, Dick, Chuggs and Gamblor were left in the building.

I have some free stuff for you at some point (from my current employer).

Cheers.
  • Yorkpoker wrote:
    I got there just after you left, Esool. I had hoped to say hi, but when I got there, only Aces, Dick, Chuggs and Gamblor were left in the building.

I have some free stuff for you at some point (from my current employer).

Cheers.
    ?Free stuff?? For me?? Uh oh.. What do I have to do and who do I have to do it to for me to get this "free stuff"? :redface:
    Whatever Aces and the boyz told you about me probably isn't true, or at least it's in the past and I am a different person now. :eek:
  • esool wrote:
    Congrats on making the money Gamblor!
    How should I pay you the $100 I lost? Paypal, transfer on poker stars, or cash?

Will you be at any of the local tournaments anytime soon?
  • If I win my small tourney this Friday perhaps I will make it out to one of the games next week. Either way I can pop by the Tuesday game if your are going to be there.
  • esool wrote:
    If I win my small tourney this Friday perhaps I will make it out to one of the games next week. Either way I can pop by the Tuesday game if your are going to be there.

Im in no rush to collect, just PM me or call me (# deleted)
  • For good, hot, poker love, call 'The Gamblor' ...
  • Gamblor wrote:
    Im in no rush to collect, just PM me or call me (416) xxx-xxxx.
    Got it. In case you want to remove your number from the Public forum now..
  • Yorkpoker wrote:
    For good, hot, poker love, call 'The Gamblor' ...

"No, Lisa, the only monster here is the evil gambling monster that has enslaved your mother. I call him Gamblor, and it's time to snatch your mother from his neon claws!"
  • For good, hot, poker love, call 'The Gamblor' ...

I think that would read well on a business card, don't you?