Snow Day Invasion !!

For all those unfortunate souls that get a snow day tomorrow, due to the winter storm that is coming, I say we invade some 45man SNGs.

I was thinking the $3.50 buy-in, post the tourney number that is signing up, then all sign up. No wagers, just a friendly competition. The turbos only take an hour or so to play, so time should not be an issue.

I was thinking of a noon (12pm EST) starting time.

Who's in ?

Comments

• I'm heading into work right now :(

If we get a snow day, I'll be in for some. Fingers crossed.
  • I will play at about 2 pm. Rain or shine (or snow) piggies need to be fed.
  • School buses cancelled. Glad my neighbor does my driveway for me.
  • Sadly, I can work from home. :(
  • ......and I'm back.

Should be around for some degening.
  • If I'm not addressing the easily 1' of snow outside, I might jump in on this.
  • 6etu7agy.jpg

Outside my place. I assure you that there is a farmers field across the street and beyond that is Highway 7/8.
  • Everyone convene back here at 12pm. The tournament ID will be posted by yours truly.
  • After a 4 hour trip to work, only to not make it and head back home, I might just join in on this. Outside my BAP that is. Post the tourney ID when you get it.
  • I'm bored.

Tournamemt 686546623
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    I'm bored.

Tournamemt 686546623

sorry Johnnie...closed already
  • 50min shovelling snow and almost needs to be shovelled again. This morning at 830am man came to door asking if we wanted our driveway shovelled and she said no. After 10 mn of shovelling she quickly regretted that lol
  • Anyone else feeling the anticipation in this thread?
  • When trying to get something like this going, it's usually best if the person leading the charge....follows through :-\
  • SuperNed wrote: »
    When trying to get something like this going, it's usually best if the person leading the charge....follows through :-\

I'm sure there's a valid reason for DJ not being able to be here to deal with this.

I'm just thinking it's really funny. I'm imagining us all getting ready in the starters blocks waiting for the start gun to fire... .... ..... .............

Then.... "Ok, smoke 'em if you got 'em folks."
  • Rather than just sitting around waiting for this to happen, why don't we all try and come up with a top ten list of funny reasons why DJ couldn't be here to start this up?

Maybe under no circumstances should anyone else suggest a tourney ID, and we all just wait for DJ's impending return?
  • why dont u guys just play?

no need for an "invasion"... just play
  • I am just going to assume he is outside making snow angels face down....and pray he stops before he gets covered up completely....it's coming down in buckets here.
  • His wife took the truck, and he forgot the internet in the back

His last bad beat caused him punch a hole in the home computer

He literally broke his wrists jamming AK on the button and ran into AA in the BB

After his last post, he turned toward the window and watched the snow fall. It hypnotized him and he is currently staring off into space like a drug crazed loner
  • costanza wrote: »
    why dont u guys just play?

I honestly think waiting around for as long as we can will result in a funnier situation for when he returns.
  • costanza wrote: »
    why dont u guys just play?

Because
  • Wife suggested snow day sexy time. He said "but the guys on the forum...?" Wife gave him an ultimatum. He said "Welp, sorry guys."
  • I honestly think waiting around for as long as we can will result in a funnier situation for when he returns.

You do realize that people are still waiting for him to post his MiniFTOP's results for his stakers right >:D
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f86/miniftops-make-me-offer-29869/index2.html
    We may never see him in this thread again :-\
  • Got caught up sitting in a parking lot watching a snow plow making huge lines of snow and remembering his last experience with hookers and blow.
  • Thought it a lovely day for a snowshoeing adventure. Had to take a dump and got stuck to a frozen seat in an outhouse on the trail?
  • DJ bapped out these sng's and cant play , so he will post ITT and play later
  • Snowday 45 man SNG... Evasion?
  • We playing or what?

Also today is sng madness on FT. Play there?
  • I am in. I just need a game number.
  • Okay, the next one that comes up will be a go. $3.50 45 man on Stars.