Game Theory TV Series

Any one watching these?

Game Theory

Watched episode 2, not too bad. Think they captured the young online grinder stereotype well and nailed random home game atmosphere.

Even seeing Hukkah smoked is somewhat relevant culture...

What do others think? Reminds me a bit of the documentary that had OPT guys filmed but this is "actual drama" production

Comments

• Sold! Just watched the first 2 episodes (all that is currently published). Subscribed on youtube immediately afterwards. Thanks for the link!
  • Episode 3 is out.
  • The game in the Pilot Episode reminds me of poker clubs in T.O.
  • Anyone found these available in torrent style? Would rather watch on the big screen.

With the wife.
  • Anyone found these available in torrent style?

Here ya go
  • g2 wrote: »

Ha! Thank you sir. I think I tried to find this option a few years ago for about two minutes and couldn't, thus gave up quickly.
  • bored so i rewatched the pilot...ahhhh the dialogue tilts the shit out of me
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    bored so i rewatched the pilot...ahhhh the dialogue tilts the shit out of me

exactly this lol

made it about 4 mins in and had to rage quit it
  • PS -- when someone bets and you raise it's not a re-raise...and bruises aren't scarlet red
  • The dialogue makes it IMO. You know hear that cheesy shit in low limits and want to choke the idiot.
  • jontm wrote: »
    The dialogue makes it IMO. You know hear that cheesy shit in low limits and want to choke the idiot.

Exactly.
  • OK...so the guy uses every poker term ever in every scene but when here has a pair. Of 2s he calls them twos??

The dialogue isn't realistic at all....makes me think of fed trying to impress people when he has a 1 bi broll
    OK...so the guy uses every poker term ever in every scene but when here has a pair. Of 2s he calls them twos??

The dialogue isn't realistic at all....makes me think of fed trying to impress people when he has a 1 bi broll

i agree with this totally lol

I live this actual lifestyle (literally) and talk to people on a daily basis about the game.. im positive I could write a better script with better dialogue
    ....makes me think of fed trying to impress people when he has a 1 bi broll

ut-oh..! Bill, check the report pail....
  • Sure, it's not entirely realistic. I just think it's closer to reality than anything I've seen before.

Feel free to suggest some form of entertainment that manages to be entirely realistic. I'd love to see it!
  • compuease wrote: »
    ut-oh..! Bill, check the report pail....

aint worried about GTA and his snide remarks lol i actually agree with him in this thread

im playign the highest ive ever played and things are going well

i_aint_even_mad_493_You_mad_Bro-s485x364-193971-580.jpg

FTR- online games are way softer in ontario :D
  • costanza wrote: »
    i agree with this totally lol

I live this actual lifestyle (literally) and talk to people on a daily basis about the game.. im positive I could write a better script with better dialogue

You guys are harsh! Lol. It's a free YouTube video not a Hollywood production! I do agree with you guys but for what it's worth it's not all that bad....
  • Just because you live with your parents doesn't mean you live the lifestyle
    Just because you live with your parents doesn't mean you live the lifestyle

Don't live with my parents tho
  • costanza wrote: »
    Don't live with my parents tho

Reported.
  • Reported.

Wat.jpg
  • really enjoyed these, keep me updates when new ones come out :D
  • "If I could get one buyin I could blow it up..."
  • lmfao this is so bad that it's actually hilarious, and i'm only halfway through the pilot!
  • LMFAO his dad is whipping him bahahaha CANT BREATHE
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    LMFAO his dad is whipping him bahahaha CANT BREATHE

He whipped him and then poured unwashable red paint all over his face

#spoileralert
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    LMFAO his dad is whipping him bahahaha CANT BREATHE

on the RIV son...that's how we rollz
  • I thought it wasn't too bad. The whipping at the end was kind of stupid though.
  • Well, we made it through the first one. Wow, what a drama bomb.
  • So should I watch this, or is it too much for my old eyes?