BEST DEAL POKER CHIPS! $50 for 500pcs 11.5G at COSTCO

Okay prices have dropped like crazy in the last month, I don't think any private seller can really compete with this deal...or at least I haven't seen any that are able to yet.

Costco is selling the 500 PC 11.5G poker chip set for only $50.00(after taxes $57.50). So that works out to 0.115 per chip, CHEAPEST I've see on these smaller sets.

Comments

• You are correct, we can't compete with the price. You do get what you pay for though. Personally I'd spend the extra to get clay composite. I hate the ABS chips(which these are)

• ABS - fancy acronym for plastic
  • Woodman,

I agree with your comments. ABS chips make that annoying PING sound and they are very slippery. Tried stacking ABS chips in a tower, most of them will just tumble and fall over. Kind of a bad tell if you push ALL IN and all your chips topple over like the Berlin Wall.
  • Yup hard to compete with costco on price considering they dont even own their own stock.
    I've had to lower my prices substantially and i still get people wanting me to sell to them for less than costco's price. :rolleyes: Also considering that I dont even sell the dice design.

Costco sets are dice design and contain 200 reds, 150 white, 100 greens and 50 blacks.
    If you want the 5 colour set with bee cards than they're $80.50 with tax included.
  • Ha.. Never knew that Costco's price can decline so quickly and so steeply.. I never bought the set from Costco's but as far as I know from my friends who bought the sets from them, they have indicated that the quality (composition) of the chips are identical to those that are on sale on e-bay or from my set (from a private seller), which are "clay composites". Personally, I love my set and certainly have paid more than what Costaco's selling. But if anyone who's willing to take a look at the chip quality at Costco's, please reply to all of us about your level of satisfaction on the chips. But .. CRAP.. chip sets at Costco's are dirt-cheap!!!!