Kick off Series - Calgary, AB

Hey guys,

I've decided against playing this and will be refunding the cash..

Hobbes614 - Refunded
Hneves182 - Refunded
Wasy8 - Refunded
Switch0723 - Refunded
SteveKerr - EMT -
T8urmoney - EMT -

Extremely Sorry guys, I wanted to play this, but I've been pretty broke and down a bit this month, would rather invest that cash into the TCOOP and save it on the events..

Anyone that had bought action will get first crack when I sell BAP action again..

GoodLuck

Might play some more events if that is the case I will sell more action afterwards.

Selling 40%

Hobbes = 2%
SteveKerr = 2% - Paid EMT
T8urmoney = 10% - Paid Via Stars
Wasy8 (Stars) = 10% - Will pay Cash
Switch0723 (Stars) = 10% - Paid
Hneves182 (Stars) = 6% - Paid

Left = 6% (Going to Reserve for a friend I think will want to purchase when I talk to him)

Sold out for now.. That was a lot quicker then I expected..

Comments

• 2%

Need EMT details
  • 10%, tried to ship on Stars, and it says ur not able to receive transfers?

Not sure if it's because it's in Cdn?
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    2%

Updaated thread

T8urmoney wrote: »
    10%, tried to ship on Stars, and it says ur not able to receive transfers?

Updated my Stars to accept CAD funds, my bad on that one, should be good now!
  • 5 plz, will send emt

Bah, fak u t8
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    10%, tried to ship on Stars, and it says ur not able to receive transfers?

shipped
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    shipped

Got it!
  • If other 6 opens up ill take 1
    Gl
  • Just waiting on SteveKerr and Hobbes 2 pay, I got funds for the rest already
  • ^^^ Got it
  • shipped

gl
  • Hi Konrad.

I def vouch for you my friend. Gl to you. I wish I got your message earlier :).

Keep me posted if you have any left. I maybe playing some of these same ones so keep me posted maybe we can trade some.
  • Tcarnage wrote: »
    Just waiting on SteveKerr and Hobbes 2 pay, I got funds for the rest already

As you'll find out if you are selling, those on here that say they will buy will follow thru.

GL and look forward to a future BAP of yours. (still want 1% if it opens up...)
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    shipped

gl

Got it via Stars

Thanks

sick cards wrote: »
    Hi Konrad.

I def vouch for you my friend. Gl to you. I wish I got your message earlier :).

Keep me posted if you have any left. I maybe playing some of these same ones so keep me posted maybe we can trade some.

Thanks man! Hope to see you there!

Sorry it's sold out, I might sell some more if I keep getting crushed online though
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    As you'll find out if you are selling, those on here that say they will buy will follow thru.

GL and look forward to a future BAP of yours. (still want 1% if it opens up...)

I wasn't worried, the 10% ones shipped right away, and I'm sure it would of not been tough to sell if they didnt ship :)
  • Hey guys, Totally forgot the TCOOP will be on for the 1st two events I'd like to play on Stars. I might refund and not play the events (Will obv give 100% back)

Give me a day or two to think it over, if I cancel next time I set up a BAP whoever purchased would have 1st priority..
  • if any opens up I'll WL it
  • Refund received

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2