It's been a little while now but I'm back!

Hello again to everyone.

It's been a while since i've been on here, and also been out to any games. Was off for a while with my wedding planning, now that the wedding is over, and where to live and work has finally settled down, I can take my spot on the forum and the tables again.

Wanted to say hi to everyone I have played with and met on here I hope you and everyone else had a great holiday season and new year.

I also wanted to apologize for those of you who have played and attended the season I had tried to run. I am now trying to set up an accelerated schedule to finish the rest of the games that were promised so I can get to the tournament of champions, crown a winner and let them win the progressive pot that had been accumulated thus far.

Hope everyone on here has been well and look forward to seeing you all again and chatting soon.

-Alex

Comments

• Welcome back.
  • Do I know you? I have heard of a honeymoon hangover, but didn't you het married last August?
  • September, just over 3 months ago yah. Its been nuts, the wedding planning took me out, then afterwards finishing off the inlaws basement for us to stay at until our new house is ready was crazy, then working 6 days a week has been crazy and now everything has finally settled down. Yah its been a while and ive been getting that iotch big time. Have been getting antsy looking at my tables folded up and stored away.

Hope all has been well with the both of you. Hope to see you guys again sometime soon, maybe AJ's games or if your up for coming out to any of my games when i get them going again that would be great as well.....

How have the cards been treating you since we last spoke?

How are things with you Keith?
  • Some good, some bad . . . different day, it's a different deck. Glad you found your way back.
  • I hear yah, it's a new year now to turn over a new leaf and hopefully ill see you out sometime soon again. No longer a short walk away from you either now. My games when I have them are at my new place, not nearly as convenient for you anymore.