977 Wow!!!

Almost at a 1,000 memebers!!! Nice.

Comments

• I was watching that too. I already have the champagne and balloon drop ready for when we reach 1000. 997, 998, 999....WOOOOO:D Can I brag about being the 50th member?

stp
  • How do you know what memeber you are?
  • sweetjimmi wrote:
    How do you know what memeber you are?

I'm not sure if there is a way now to figure that out. I remember when I signed up Sloth had it set up to list the people by number and not alphabetically. I was the first person on the second page, which was #50. Perhaps Scotty_Z could assist you with that...

stp
  • sweetjimmi wrote:

I don't think there's an easy way to get your exact member number. The best way to get an estimate is to do a Member Search (you need to use the Advanced Member Search) to find all members who were registered before your own registration date. It's only an estimate (but a pretty good one) because it's impossible (as far as I know) to look up people's registration times.

Your own registration date can be found in your User Profile, and the Member Search feature can be reached from the Members List.

ScottyZ, Member #4
  • Hopefully we don't get some sort of Y2K-like glitch when we roll up to 1,000. I'm worried about the return of the Christmas smileys, for example....
  • sweetjimmi wrote:

Okay, I found a way to do it.

I believe you can find your forum member number by looking at your user profile is a specific way, and then examining the URL. (I'm apparently member number 4, not 3.)

The easiest way to do it is click your own username either from a post you have made, or on the Members List.

It should be of the form:

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/member.php?u=xxx

and the ?u=xxx part indicates your forum number.

In fact, if you're curious about who member #50 is, you can just hit the URL:

http://pokerforum.ca/forum/member.php?u=50

Stpboy, you're actually #52, which is actually much cooler than #50 since you're the number of cards in a deck. :cool:

ScottyZ
  • Cool, looks like I'm Mr. 250.
  • I'm a nice round 176 ... not sure what the worldly significance of that number is but i'm sure our resident mathematician ScottyZ can
  • Chugs wrote:
    I'm a nice round 176 ... not sure what the worldly significance of that number is but i'm sure our resident mathematician ScottyZ can

Well, it's 2*2^2*22 which looks pretty cool.

ScottyZ
  • 60. Is 60 anything? Didn't think so. :frown:
  • all_aces wrote:
    60. Is 60 anything? Didn't think so. :frown:

It's got a 6 in it.

;)

ScottyZ
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    Stpboy, you're actually #52, which is actually much cooler than #50 since you're the number of cards in a deck. :cool:

ScottyZ

Hmmm, that is cool....MUCH cooler than #50. I'm the deck without the jokers :D
  • 981***giggles

At this rate it won't be long 'til we bust out the champagne!!!!
  • I'm happy to say I am member 947. Which is 52 away from 999. Which is one away from 1000 which makes me special.

Maybe when this forum reaches 10 000 I will look better than I am.
  • 990!!!!!!!! :eek:
  • We should make member #1000 a moderator by default. Or at the very least, a senior member.
  • I was even thinking a freeroll into the next leaderboard...I would donate $1 to the cause.
  • Great idea. I'd donate a buck, too. Now all we need are 9 more volunteers!
  • put me down for a dollar
  • 3 bucks down and 8 to go!
  • Email sloth and ask him for some cake. I'm down for a freeroll but I don't have a cash account at stars so I will just take the $1's from you three if that is ok. :D
  • An enormous problem with this contest is that it was posted in a public place. ;)

Nobody who reads this thread will sign up as #999, so it looks like we're doomed to be stuck at 998 members forever. :frown:

Or, if someone was truly daring, they could simply sign up for 10 different accounts right now to blast through the 1,000 member barrier. :)

ScottyZ

P.S. Please don't sign up for multiple accounts. My head hurts just suggesting it.
  • I am 770. thats pretty cool form where i am standing.

77o is a sneaky pair. a 7 comes up and no one is safe.

Johnny
  • If someone wants to take me for a buck then so be it. I don't think it should be a problem with only 10 more to go. I will still give a buck towards 1,000.

maybe it will be me...LoL!!!
  • maybe it will be me...LoL!!!

LOL... What a scam. ;)

ScottyZ
  • That's my way of life...anything for 10 bucks!!!!

***a little more man flirting!!!!!
  • i'm 99 i think :D