Hockey is still alive

Although the NHL season is dwindling, the hockey spirit still lives!

I just delivered this table to a customer today, his walnut dining table topper is still to come.

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=411

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=410

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=408

2012-12-31160611_zps0742d221.jpg

Comments

• Would be better if it was a Blackhawks table

and had the numbers of all the retired players and other famous Hawks... one for each spot for a player.
  • it can be done, as much as I would hate building it... boo hawks ;)
  • Love that table, nice work.
  • How much to do a flames one?
  • CHANMAN POKER TABLES - Home for prices. Probably in the ballpark of $2k.
  • Flames FTW! course 2k err
  • It all depends on style, the legs for this table in particular are $300 each, so if you go with something basic, that would bring the price way down.
  • that's so sick lol what's the cheapest I could get a leafs one done for
  • A basic table with a custom cloth would be $925. I could offer some sort of discount for forum members. Shipping a basic table might be around $100-150 across Canada.
  • Finished the topper, final pics:

index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=406;preview
    index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=405;preview
    index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=410;preview
    index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=413;preview
    index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=414;preview
    index.php?action=media;sa=media;in=408;preview
  • You are a seriously talented man Tony. I would absolutely love to have one of those, but there's no way in hell it would fit in my house.
  • Thanks Bill. I'm in the same boat, my customers have nicer tables than I do cause I can't fit one in my apartment.
  • Get new places . . . the ONLY thing I am insisting on in a new house is a dedicated space for poker.
  • Very nice, love the topper. Want this in my next table or even for the ones i have now, would put one in kitchen and keep cats off others...

On a side note, those jersey cases in back round, where did you find those? I have 4-5 I want to display, but trying not to spend 500+ a piece framing
  • That's some nice work Tony!
  • The jersey cases aren't mine, those are in the basement of my customer's house. I have a jersey of my own that i want to display in a case. I'll ask him, I might be able to get one for myself. I've been thinking of making my own, I have the tools to make them too.

Thanks for the props
  • Milo wrote: »
    Get new places . . . the ONLY thing I am insisting on in a new house is a dedicated space for poker.

I would love to, so that i could have a dedicated man cave / poker room plus a nice big yard for my dog. But it's a little hard to afford a house in the vancouver area, I don't really have $600k+ handy (which buys me a small rancher)