Online Poker Tool - Improve My Game

I know this is the most knowledgeable forum on poker :bs: so I thought I would ask for help here.

I am looking for feedback as to what online poker tool is most suitable to improve my game. SNG Wizard, Poker Tacker or anything else there may be.
I want something user friendly and not too expensive.

I have been playing online for a few years for shits and giggles. Depositing more then withdrawing and not taking it seriously, but having fun.
With 2013 around the corner I would like to take it more seriously.

I like to play Omaha ring games 6 handed I play mostly .10/.25 to 25/.50, I tend to do ok build a roll then take a shot at $2/4 then lose it, rinse and repeat....sound familiar?

For mtts I prefer turbos. I find it finishes in roughly 3.5 hrs as I generally dont' have time to play a 5-8 hr session.

For sngs I aspire to crush like forboon in the 180 sngs however I think people steal all the time and call off KJ to A rag more often then not.

All feedback is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• After reading different reviews for the last 3 hours the concensus appears to be HEM is more flashy but easier to use and PT4 is more advanced with the option to customize more features. I think I will try the free trial on both of them to see what I prefer.
    I noticed that table ninja can be purchased individually and work with HEM. Does the hot keys make a big difference in saving time. I only run 4-6 tables and not sure if this would be necessary.
  • I think that studying (watching videos and posting hands) is going to improve your game more than having a piece of software.

Table ninja is useful if you are planning on adding tables -- I could 16 table with it and there is no way I could have done that without it.
  • While online tools such as ICM calculators (holdemresources), HUDs (PokerTracker) and multi-tabling software (Party EzCASH) have helped me make money online, what improved my game the most is studying poker BOOKS! I learned to become a winning player by ACTIVELY learning the strategies in good books - using a calculator, pencil and highlighter while reading - then implementing the strategies instead of PASSIVELY going through books, videos, tools, forums, etc. with no improvement in profits.
    payperview wrote: »
    I am looking for feedback as to what online poker tool is most suitable to improve my game. SNG Wizard, Poker Tacker or anything else there may be.
    I want something user friendly and not too expensive.
  • Thanks for the feedback. I read super system years ago but that's about it. Can anyone recommend a good book dedicated to PLO.
  • Pokerstove is a great program to help with the numbers. Free too.. And I agree with gta table ninja is an essential if you're going to multitable 12+