"Warning: main(./includes/functions_statistik.php..."

Anyone else getting this message sometimes when they try to get to this forum? Maybe it's just me and my whacky computer?

"Warning: main(./includes/functions_statistik.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /statistik_counter.php on line 190"

Comments

• it happens all the time now i just hit refresh and its like it never happened
    ignorance is bliss
  • yes. but only EVERY time i come to the site. i use the url for new posts. then i hit f5 and all is well.
  • i've found that doing ALT + F4 might help :tongue:

Gide
  • I'm not sure what ALT + F4 does exactly, but it doesn't sound good...
  • Maybe it's just me and my whacky computer?
    As a sidenote, sometimes spelling errors are fun. I think that should be 'wacky'... as a matter of fact, I KNOW it should be 'wacky'. With the 'h' in there though I get an image of my computer being prone to occasionally slapping me in the head... not too far off during some online poker sessions...
  • happens to me to each time, i just refresh it and it loads fine from there
  • it happens here too - I just reformatted my HD due to virus issues (gotta love those) and so I thought I was missing a file or something...

as stated above, refreshing clears the issue.
  • same message for me

i tried to PM sloth to tell him, but his limit storage is exceeded
  • this has been fixed, statistik_counter.php vanished and I reiploaded the file
  • Still getting the message.
  • Just got it this morning for the first time.
  • I'm still getting it too... thanks for trying to fix it PB, obviously the concern is that potential new members might not be as persistent as us hardcores, and give up when it doesn't work the first time.
  • all_aces wrote:
    Anyone else getting this message sometimes when they try to get to this forum? Maybe it's just me and my whacky computer?

"Warning: main(./includes/functions_statistik.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /statistik_counter.php on line 190"

everytime i come here :frown:
  • yeah it's still happening here too
  • I find it happens to me when i use firefox (my regular browser), but not when i use internet explorer.

may have something to do with that.
  • no, has been happening to me on internet explorer for two days now.
  • boxcard wrote:
    no, has been happening to me on internet explorer for two days now.
    still happening :frown:
  • Not sure what the problem is but I can;'t access the poker forum when I am at home. I used to get that error message but now when I type in the address the browser times out and nothing happens. Its strange because when I get to work I don;t have problem accessing the site. Does anyone have some thoughts on how I can fix this?
  • Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can fix this problem. I can access the forum no problem from work but can't from home. This is the error message i get:

Gateway Timeout
    The following error occurred:
    [code=GATEWAY_TIMEOUT] A gateway timeout occurred. The server is unreachable. Retry the request.

Please contact the administrator.

The only difference I can see is I use a lap top at home but surely that can't have any thing to do with anything.

Anyone seen this problem before?
  • When you re-upped the file, I stopped getting the error in Opera web browser.

( It seems like the server has attained self-awareness and is learning how to bluff ).
  • i'm not getting the message anymore :smile: