Ping Jelaltd / poker tables

(I have continued this from the general section thread)

The rails look lower on your hold'em table compared to my buddy's octagon table. Do you use 2" foam for both?
Do you have foam for sale?
Do you foam the edges of the rail or just the top?

Take a look at your buds Octagon table. I prefer to use 2 inch foam for the rails, it gives more padding in addition to providing a nice backing to stack your chips.

I have access to 1 inch and 2 inch foam.

The vinyl at $10 a yard is below cost. I am trying to get rid of my last roll.

The folding table legs are not the cheap ones from HD.

Spray adhesive is industrial grade and it is not something that is readily available at your local fix it store.

Look for me in March at CAPS. Asian dude with black hair and glasses (LOL).

Joe

Comments

• Hi,

The holdem table is commercially made. The rails are only 1 inch thick. Your bud's Octagon was made with 2 inch rails.

Let me know what type of foam you are looking for and I can give you some prices. I can have the item deliver to you for a very nominal charge like $6 to $10.

The foam used for the table top comes in one big roll (i will get you measurements later today) and you may not need all that excess. I would most likely tell you to go to HD and pick up some carpet underlay for the amount that you need.

Let me know what you need and I can round it all up for you.

Thanks,

Joe
  • Jelaltd wrote:
    Hi,

The holdem table is commercially made. The rails are only 1 inch thick. Your bud's Octagon was made with 2 inch rails.

Let me know what type of foam you are looking for and I can give you some prices. I can have the item deliver to you for a very nominal charge like $6 to $10.

The foam used for the table top comes in one big roll (i will get you measurements later today) and you may not need all that excess. I would most likely tell you to go to HD and pick up some carpet underlay for the amount that you need.

Let me know what you need and I can round it all up for you.

Thanks,

Joe

I would like to go with the 1" foam..
    I will send you an email with more detail.