S.Ont Power Outtages

Just a reminder to the online players in Southern Ontario that there may be power outtages to deal with over the next couple of days. Play with caution.

Comments

• Kincardine is the windiest place I've ever lived. It's starting to get really nasty here, and I'm pretty sure we're going to lose the lights tonight at some point.

Saw people hoarding up on candles, gas, etc. earlier today. Generators coming out too.

Will not be playing much for the next day or so for sure.
  • Bill, batten down the hatches and hold onto the fasmily, whether they have two legs or four . . . Environment Canada does not seem to like you folks today. Screw the interwebs, just hope that you and yours stay safe tonight.
  • Billy I got boys in tiverton and north Bruce, things aren't looking good

Be safe pal

We don't want another goderich type fiasco on our hands
  • Just got back from a dog walk. Brought all things outside that can fly inside. Holy shit, it is getting windy out there.

Winds supposed to hit 100kph gusts tonight, with 60-70kph sustained.

Haven't looked at enviro Can since I got home. They only had it up as a wind warning earlier.

Not sure if that's changed at all.

Just noticed that DJ had this in Online Poker Talk for a good reason. We should take discussion of the storm itself to Costanza's thread in the Off Topic Lounge.

Sorry for the derail DJ.