Party Satty's

Due to the great software on Party , I reg'd to the wrong tourney in error (it was lagging when I went to register, and updated the screen after I clicked reg, of course I don't pay attention), a satty to a satty for WPT Prague.

Of course I ship the satty, now I have a $325 seat for the next satty.

Anyone have experience with this? IE, can I get tourney money or something?

I unreg'd to the target tourney, but the unreg'd $$ doesn't show up anywhere that I can see.

Paging Blondefish

Comments

• T8urmoney wrote: »
    Due to the great software on Party , I reg'd to the wrong tourney in error (it was lagging when I went to register, and updated the screen after I clicked reg, of course I don't pay attention), a satty to a satty for WPT Prague.

I unreg'd to the target tourney, but the unreg'd $$ doesn't show up anywhere that I can see.

Paging Blondefish

Let me try something, nothing GTD, but know a guy...
  • T8urmoney wrote: »

Paging Blondefish

Ok...that's funny, because I final tabled one of those sats last night before I clued in it was for Prague...
  • Nope can only play that tourney. Reminds me I did the same thing with I think the Saturday major that I got to play sometime.
  • Reply I got was that Customer Service might be able to help; you should have seen $T almost immediately when unregistering. Was hoping to find a VIP rep but buddy prob faster. Sorry don't have more...yet
  • Tks John...

Sent an e-mail to customer service......I'll advise if I hear anything. Otherwise I guess I'll play, and have to quit my job to go to Prague.
  • Where/what is Prague? I've never heard of the place.
  • Where/what is Prague? I've never heard of the place.

lol...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prague
  • Lmao piggy rapes
  • jontm wrote: »
    Reply I got was that Customer Service might be able to help; you should have seen $T almost immediately when unregistering. Was hoping to find a VIP rep but buddy prob faster. Sorry don't have more...yet

Did this work? Has never worked for me unless it changed within the past month or so
  • This is what I got back.....guess I won't find out until I get home, as my home addy is the one registered.

I still see nothing on my Party account, so it's probably not good news.
    Dear Corey,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

We have sent the requested information to the email address registered with us on your account.

For all future correspondence, we request you to write in to us from the email address registered on the account. This is to ensure security of your account information registered at our site.

You can view the registered email address in three easy steps:

1) Login
    2) Click on * Account * tab
    3) Select * Profile*

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
  • lol.

What does that even mean??
  • Yes, the lagging tournament lobby is one of the many things that has to be fixed for the new software in 2013. I've registered for a regular NLHE tourney but instead I get registered for a Stud tournament :(; I instantly phone VIP Palladium toll-free but they could not unregister me and I waste my buy-in. Let me know what are the most important things you want fixed in PartyPoker.

You will have to eventually play that $325 entry. For example, when I won two $300 entries for the WPT Montreal satellite, I had to play one entry and the second win is supposed to be credited $300 in tournament dollars.
    T8urmoney wrote: »

Paging Blondefish
  • sounds like destiny to me...don't fight it, win the trip to Prague and take down the event. Make for a great story if you did!
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Yes, the lagging tournament lobby is one of the many things that has to be fixed for the new software in 2013. I've registered for a regular NLHE tourney but instead I get registered for a Stud tournament :(; I instantly phone VIP Palladium toll-free but they could not unregister me and I waste my buy-in. Let me know what are the most important things you want fixed in PartyPoker.

You will have to eventually play that $325 entry. For example, when I won two $300 entries for the WPT Montreal satellite, I had to play one entry and the second win is supposed to be credited $300 in tournament dollars.

Can you use for a tourney of the same $$ entry in the future? Or does it have to be for the Prague satty?
  • about as helpful as a fart in a spacesuit
    wrote:
    Dear Corey,

Thank you for contacting Customer Service.

Congratulations for winning the Entry to WPT Prague Satellite.

With reference to your email, I see that you have a single entry to the Entry to WPT Prague Satellite. If you win multiple entries to the tournaments, any extra entries will be exchanged for Tournament Dollars which you can use to buy-in to any real- money or Sit & Go tournaments.

Hence it cannot be converted to tournament dollars.

Please check the following link to know more about the WPT® Prague Promotion:
    [URL="wlmailhtml:{5D3640CA-399C-4128-9A45-FCE81B622D26}mid://00000098/!x-usc:http://www.partypoker.com/promotions/wpt-prague.html"]http://www.partypoker.com/promotions/wpt-prague.html[/URL]

For all future correspondence, we request you to write in to us from the email address registered on the account. This is to ensure security of your account information registered at our site.

You can view the registered email address in three easy steps:

1) Login
    2) Click on * Account * tab
    3) Select * Profile*

In case you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. We are available 24/7.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site.

Best regards,
  • natáhni kalhotky a loď tuto věc, pak se rozdrtí Euro ryby!
  • jontm wrote: »
    natáhni kalhotky a loď tuto věc, pak se rozdrtí Euro ryby!

bumblebeetuna
  • obv running like god in this.......

PartyGaming - $325+$0|30/60 NL - Holdem - 10 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4
    UTG+2: 1,650.00
    Hero (MP): 8,731.00
    MP+1: 4,995.00
    MP+2: 7,015.00
    CO: 4,595.00
    BTN: 5,552.00
    SB: 6,585.00
    BB: 4,265.00
    UTG: 3,370.00
    UTG+1: 5,000.00
    SB posts SB 30.00, BB posts BB 60.00
    Pre Flop: (pot: 90.00) Hero has A:diamond: A:spade:
    UTG raises to 120.00, fold, UTG+2 calls 120.00, Hero raises to 720.00, fold, MP+2 raises to 1,680.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG+2 calls 1,530.00 and is all-in, Hero raises to 2,640.00, MP+2 raises to 7,015.00 and is all-in, Hero calls 4,375.00
    Flop: (15890.00, 3 players) J:spade: K:heart: 5:spade:
    Turn: (15890.00, 3 players) Q:heart:
    River: (15890.00, 3 players) T:spade:
    Hero shows A:diamond: A:spade: (Straight, Ace High) (Pre 65%, Flop 15%, Turn 14%)
    MP+2 shows K:spade: K:club: (Three of a Kind, Kings) (Pre 18%, Flop 85%, Turn 86%)
    UTG+2 shows 7:diamond: 7:club: (One Pair, Sevens) (Pre 16%, Flop 0%, Turn 0%)
    Hero wins 10,730.00
    Hero wins 5,160.00
  • final table obv.....pays 4 seats.....7/10 atm
  • 3rd now

PartyGaming - $325+$0|600/1200 NL - Holdem - 10 players
    Hand converted by PokerTracker 4
    MP+1: 27,911.00
    MP+2: 24,373.00
    CO: 21,984.00
    BTN: 26,411.00
    SB: 20,795.00
    BB: 32,507.00
    Hero (UTG): 24,763.00
    UTG+1: 34,188.00
    UTG+2: 100,969.00
    MP: 101,099.00
    MP+1 posts ante 125.00, MP+2 posts ante 125.00, CO posts ante 125.00, BTN posts ante 125.00, SB posts ante 125.00, BB posts ante 125.00, Hero posts ante 125.00, UTG+1 posts ante 125.00, UTG+2 posts ante 125.00, MP posts ante 125.00, SB posts SB 600.00, BB posts BB 1,200.00
    Pre Flop: (pot: 3050.00) Hero has Q:club: 4:heart:
    fold, fold, UTG+2 raises to 2,400.00, MP calls 2,400.00, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold
    Flop: (7850.00, 2 players) K:diamond: 2:heart: A:club:
    UTG+2 checks, MP checks
    Turn: (7850.00, 2 players) 5:club:
    UTG+2 checks, MP bets 4,800.00, UTG+2 calls 4,800.00
    River: (17450.00, 2 players) J:diamond:
    UTG+2 checks, MP checks
    UTG+2 shows A:diamond: 6:diamond: (One Pair, Aces) (Pre 58%, Flop 82%, Turn 91%)
    MP mucks J:spade: Q:spade: (One Pair, Jacks) (Pre 42%, Flop 18%, Turn 9%)
    UTG+2 wins 17,450.00
  • Czech chicks will do anything for $. Get it!!!
  • costanza wrote: »
    Wat

I used google translate to say pull up your panties and ship this to go crush some euro fish in Ceczh...

He looks inspired ^^^^^^
  • CL on the bubble, still pretty deep though......shorty has 24 BB's
  • FFS........shipped obv
  • Congrats! Expectecting detailed TR...is it warmer than Edmonton?
  • lol sweet!