Just binked my 1st mtt

On party. 295 runners. $6 buy in. Good for $420!

Have had a couple thirds and fourths in the past, plus won a couple 50 man sng's but nothing with a decent feild size. Feels awesome to finally get the monkey off my back.

Comments

• Well done !!
  • well done
  • Nice bonk!
  • Thx. Thinking about going pro now.
  • Well done! Maybe win a few more before jumping into the water :)
  • Obv just joking. I have a huge passion for the game but have zero plans to take it any further then what it is now. Just a great hobby/pastime.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrat's, it feels good to take down a larger MTT, no matter the prize..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • Feels good eh? Wait until you bink one for over a grand. I ran around the house hooting and hollering when I won my first big one.
  • Feels good eh? Wait until you bink one for over a grand. I ran around the house hooting and hollering when I won my first big one.

Although the stakes and prize amount may not be significant, at least to a lot of ppl on here, I went absolutely nuts when it was over, hollering, punching the air etc.

The money is great as I had a bit less in my roll then what first was, so I essentially more then doubled my bankroll, but more then anything I just wanted the win. I've been so hungry for a first for well....basically forever, not once did I look at the payouts and played timed trying to move up the prize ladder, just stayed on my game up until the end.

Changed gears many times throughout, and really felt I played my best poker thus far. Never really got into any huge unlucky spots and won most 60/40's on both sides.

Great confidence booster.
  • UBetIFold wrote: »
    Although the stakes and prize amount may not be significant, at least to a lot of ppl on here, I went absolutely nuts when it was over, hollering, punching the air etc.

The money is great as I had a bit less in my roll then what first was, so I essentially more then doubled my bankroll, but more then anything I just wanted the win. I've been so hungry for a first for well....basically forever, not once did I look at the payouts and played timed trying to move up the prize ladder, just stayed on my game up until the end.

Changed gears many times throughout, and really felt I played my best poker thus far. Never really got into any huge unlucky spots and won most 60/40's on both sides.

Great confidence booster.

I was doing the same thing and ready to go pro with my first cash. The game was so easy (on a veritable heater in the Midnight Madness on Tilt). Turned my last 10 bucks into 45...:-[
  • DennisG wrote: »
    I was doing the same thing and ready to go pro with my first cash. The game was so easy (on a veritable heater in the Midnight Madness on Tilt). Turned my last 10 bucks into 45...:-[

OMG, I loved mid night madness, the daily doubles, $26 token tournies. I can't wait for Nov. 6.
  • costanza wrote: »
    geeg
    What does this mean? :confused: