Have to send Photo ID

Hey all,

I have to send a scannned copy of my passport to Pokerstars.
I assume im not the first, but nonetheless-
Is there any part of it i should block out? should i have any reservations about sending my docs out there into pokercyberworld?????

Movo

Comments

• Standard to prove identity.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Standard to prove identity.

Thanks.

Nothing i need to block out? They need the picture with birthplace.
  • Thanks.

Nothing i need to block out? They need the picture with birthplace.

I wouldn't think you'd need to block anything.
  • I had to send in a copy of my Drivers License and a recent copy of a utility bill for verification. You could try those instead.
  • I tried to block out my DL # but they asked me to remove it and send in a clear visual of the entire ID. Pokerstars is a respected global company worth billions I think your safe sending them your ID.
  • Ha, literally made about 50 withdrawals the last couple of years........just had one declined saying due to the amount I've cashed out over the last 30 days, they require I send in documentation.

Pretty sure I had done this once upon a time. Anyone else have trouble finding a bill / bank statement? I've changed everything to e-mail, so I had to use an insurance invoice.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Ha, literally made about 50 withdrawals the last couple of years........just had one declined saying due to the amount I've cashed out over the last 30 days, they require I send in documentation.

Pretty sure I had done this once upon a time. Anyone else have trouble finding a bill / bank statement? I've changed everything to e-mail, so I had to use an insurance invoice.

You can convert a bank statement to pdf and email that in. I just took a photo of my DL and CC that I used for the deposits and emailed that as well.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Ha, literally made about 50 withdrawals the last couple of years........just had one declined saying due to the amount I've cashed out over the last 30 days, they require I send in documentation.

Brag.
  • The UNbrag. Literally have cashed out once on PS. Two days later i get an email from support requesting authentication/confirmation of my birthplace as listed on my passport.

They were really shocked i cashed.
  • Hey all,

I have to send a scannned copy of my passport to Pokerstars.
    I assume im not the first, but nonetheless-
    Is there any part of it i should block out? should i have any reservations about sending my docs out there into pokercyberworld?????

Movo

Nah. Leave it as is. Mercier needs safe passage.
    #SupportingTeamCanusada
  • DennisG wrote: »
    You can convert a bank statement to pdf and email that in. I just took a photo of my DL and CC that I used for the deposits and emailed that as well.

uhgg...never thought of that

Insurance worked, they had me fixed in about 9 hrs. Wish every site was this fast.