Just for the HELL of it . . .

So, I have been pissing away the last vestiges of my on-line roll, when it occurred to me that I should set myself a task. And so, with $1.54 in my account, I registered for a $1.50 Turbo 50/50. Survived this tourney and will continue playing these for a while to (excruciatingly) slowly build my account.

I will not post giraffes, nor am I "going pro", but I am going to slowly and inexorably increase the value in my Stars account.

This post is the only one I will make, unless there are questions, and I did so in order to prevent myself from having an "out" . . . no deposits, no Forum tourneys (at least, not until I have enough $$$), just poker.

WINNING poker.

That is all . . .

Comments

• in b4 busto...what province you gonna play in?
  • Milo wrote: »
    So, I have been pissing away the last vestiges of my on-line roll, when it occurred to me that I should set myself a task. And so, with $1.54 in my account, I registered for a $1.50 Turbo 50/50. Survived this tourney and will continue playing these for a while to (excruciatingly) slowly build my account.

I will not post giraffes, nor am I "going pro", but I am going to slowly and inexorably increase the value in my Stars account.

This post is the only one I will make, unless there are questions, and I did so in order to prevent myself from having an "out" . . . no deposits, no Forum tourneys (at least, not until I have enough $$$), just poker.

WINNING poker.

That is all . . .

If I may suggest, the .25 MTT SNG tourneys are very soft and you can play alot of them with very little money.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    If I may suggest, the .25 MTT SNG tourneys are very soft and you can play alot of them with very little money.

they have .25 cent tourneys? My God, I can't imagine spending hours playing one of these things for a 6 buck pay day.
  • Whatever you do, make sure u have ID in your shoe. . .
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    they have .25 cent tourneys? My God, I can't imagine spending hours playing one of these things for a 6 buck pay day.

There are .10 cent 360 mans as well iirc
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    There are .10 cent 360 mans as well iirc

I think I would rather roll around naked in a soup of rusty razor blades, roofing nails and vinegar. Those would be horrible!