Stoopid rocks !!!

Nice, quiet drive to work. I htought of working form home today but decided not to. 3/4 of the way to work a pickup truck decides he needs to quickly pull out in front of me and kicks up this huge frikkin rock. BAMM ... nice chunk taken out of my windshield.

So I have two choices. Spend 50 bucks at Apple and fix the chunk or wait until it cracks across my windshield and have insurance replace it.

I'll be heading to Apple this afternoon.

/rant

Comments

• That sucks! Windshield repairs are not that bad. $50 would probably be cheaper in the long run then making a claim.
  • You can also put the $50 claim through insurance...you get a free claim every x # of months.
  • sweetjimmi wrote:
    You can also put the $50 claim through insurance...you get a free claim every x # of months.

I'm not sure that anything related to the Insurance companies are free. They may say it's alright meanwhile thay flag me. Next thing you know when I call there will be a red warning light flashing and they go into "screw em and how" mode.

grrrrrrr
  • LoL...I thought the same thing but the a few months ago I had similar thing happen. The guy at the windshield place was the one that actually convinced me to claim it. Since then my insurance has only been going down and I deal with State Farm (who have been know to go into "Screw You" mode).
  • actually for those who have their doubts about the insurance industry (i'll put it this way i'm so distrustful of them that i invest most of my money in them, i know who's makin the money) ...

you can actually remove the windshield coverage all together ... we did that for all our cars. since we knew that we wouldn't want to put those claims in anyways (just in case they do flag) ... saved some money on the insurance and just paid when damage happens.
  • Did anyone else think this was a thread to bitch about overly tight players? :)