Signup deals for Party??

Hey guys,
I just started using Poker Tracker, and it's got me interested in going back to a Party Site. I've already got real money accounts at Empire and PokerNow, but I'm looking to score some free swag, or a cash bonus if I sign up with Party (yes, I know I'm a bonus whore). Does anyone know of any affiliates offering good deals for Party, and can I get those deals if I already have accounts on other Party Skins?

Failing that, does anyone know any good rebuy bonus codes for either of the other two sites?

Any info is greatly appreciated...

Paul

Comments

• pokersourceonline.com has a rake back and a free gift if you sign up through them. Use Societyred as a referal is you sign up for pokersource. I am too a bonus whore :P

Red
  • Thanks for the info, but I already checked that one out. Here is what it says about the Party bonus on that site:

Empire Poker REAL Money account holders do not qualify for this offer. You are not allowed to have an account on BOTH Party Poker and Empire Poker, sorry.

I know on other sites, I've seen where you can sign up for one, and then the other, but not this site.