Actyper and BetrThanPhil Ring in on "Spreading Your Action" WPT Mag

Haven't seen finished piece yet, but should be available on WPT Mag app on 25th. Print I've found at Macs and Chapters last time I looked. Not sure if it's getting to card rooms, seen in past and expect everybody will be upping print runs with all the series going on soon.

Anyway, pre-WSOP, Actyper, BetrThanPhil, Maxxscam and Macker21 (AceKicker_19) weighed in on why not to hung up on one site. It's semi-fluff piece, but most gripes were left in to keep real. Editors fussy, which is a good thing as far as learning goes, so did have to go back and tighten out some redundancies between players.

Should also have photos of all the players, depends what graphics did and I will say there is no bigger nightmare in print then trying to get high res, quality pics WITH permissions...

Between BTP and Act, it's almost same room convo, thought it flowed very well. It's going to be placed in "poker academy" from what I gather, which is sweet, without these guys help, never get into those areas.

Thanks guys and I hope you like, counting the days on my end! I'll screen shot when I purchase and post.

Comments

• Thanks look forward to reading it
  • Not on App yet...:(

Curse of the Jontm
  • Crap forgot to ask wetts to pickup a mag at gbh. I thinks that's the mag they carry there now.

Paging mr. John lam
  • They put up UK cover today,waiting for Canadain Version to show up.
  • Article out now, looks good, pics of all the contributers on it. Tweet pic, no way to post it here from phone I know of. October WPT Mag, I downloaded on app.

Good stuff guys!
  • blurry tho :(
  • costanza wrote: »
    blurry tho :(

Yeah. That's on purpose. It's copywrite published and paid for material. Can't really share clear.
  • did this ever come out, i haven't seen it lol
  • I didn't find a print copy for this one, even though I did of the 2 issues before it and one after.

This article is in the app store for sure , WPT Mag with Antonio on cover

I asked editor to bring me print in Montreal, he brought UK mag which didn't have this article.
  • I went to chapters in Oct and they only had the Aug issue. I should probably check now. I bought the online version from the wpt site.
  • I just got January 2013 in the mail...but its not up on the app...print confuses me...
  • Oh and btw, thanks guyts for actually putting up some solid results after this....don't want anyone thinking we are just grabbing randoms to talk bullshit ;P
  • can someone give me a link to see this, haven't even seen the write up and can't find it anywhere lol
  • Do you have the i-Phone and the App Store? WPT Mag for 2.99 It's the Antonio issue.

I'll didnt send a PDF?
  • i got iPad and app store haha. and no i didn't get pdf....and one above i can't see, ill look tomorrow when i have my iPad
  • I can screenshot better for you. Just at gym. Pm email please.
  • My contacts list on mobile only pulled up your FB email. Let me know if you got.
  • didnt recieve it....my fb email is right tho....tried to PM you but forsome reason wont work...
    email is steviet_grrr at live dot ca
  • Just emailed 5 high res screen shots. LMK if you get ok and legible.
  • got em, thx a lot :D solid write up!!!!
  • can we see them?

:)
  • In the March 2013 issue with Xuan on the cover (PFC member), she gives Steve Kerr, Ted416 aka BlackMagiks? (Spelling) and BetrthanPhil a nice shout out.

Chris "maxxscam" Back, featured in the OP article is featured in a side article as the most ITM Canadian live for 2012....always nice to see future articles and follow up with players from past articles.
  • costanza wrote: »
    can we see them?

:)

I can't upload from mobile and very rarely use a PC outside of day job. I can email though.
  • Finally got a print copy of October 2012. Couple guys here in Calgary had picked it up at Deerfoot and one sent one over.

ICYMI maxxscam won his 2nd FTOPS jersey last week. This crew of four certainly hasn't disappointed in expert side, all have shipped something 5 figures since and sure have cashed for 500k combined since October.
  • xx23 is one of the WSOP Contenders being stalked by BLUFF during the entire WSOP.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    xx23 is one of the WSOP Contenders being stalked by BLUFF during the entire WSOP.

Her year to shine media wise. She is a WPT one to watch, had the cover of their mag and Poker Pro as well this past 6 months.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Finally got a print copy of October 2012. Couple guys here in Calgary had picked it up at Deerfoot and one sent one over.

ICYMI maxxscam won his 2nd FTOPS jersey last week. This crew of four certainly hasn't disappointed in expert side, all have shipped something 5 figures since and sure have cashed for 500k combined since October.

Should I feel special that maxxscam sent me $5 a few days ago :D

4bqiVne.jpg

Who else is part of his group?
  • I was meaning the 4 guys from the article; Actyper, Macker21, BetrthanPhil & maxxscam

For as I know maxxscam is hangs with Vancover wrecking crew, Josh Mammon, Ashkan, Jarvis, Slovasky, Etc...(excuse any misspellings)
  • Oh yeah, and what's with the 5 bucks? (Ill bite)