Canadian Poker Hall of Fame

Those who have visited Dave Scharf's site www.canadianpoker.com may have noticed that there is a link to the Canadian Poker Hall of Fame. This newly formed entity is looking for poker enthusiasts from across the country to apply for positions on its' Induction Committee. All meetings will be electronically based, meaning you can participate from the comfort of your own home.

With the growth in popularity and strength of poker in Canada, we at the CPHOF feel it is time we honour those who have led the way in making the game what it is today. We will be honouring members in two categories, PLAYER and BUILDER. If you would like to be a part of the decision making process of who the Honoured Members should be, please contact me via email at kduchsch@sasktel.net using the subject line "Canadian Poker Hall of Fame". Please include a brief history of your involvement in poker.

Comments

• An update to let everyone know the CPHOF has posted its proposed Charter on Dave Scharf's website www.canadianpoker.com and is looking for more members to sign up for the induction committee. Please send an email to me at kduchsch@sasktel.net using the subject line "Canadian Poker Hall of Fame" Please include a brief history of your involvement in poker.
  • Just a reminder that we are still looking for applicants through the month of May. Keep them coming!
  • Application deadline for the CPHOF selection committee is May 31. Visit www.canadianpoker.ca or come talk to me at the TCP tourney tonight on Paradise.