PokerStars Mobile now Available in App Store

We just got a whole lot less productive...

Downloaded. Wife playing and loving it

Real money available.

Comments

• Will be getting asap
  • Little small on the iphone, but great on the ipad!! me likey
  • ruh roh!
  • No android version yet.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    No android version yet.

boooooooooooo!
    :bs:
  • WOW...somthing else for us do instead of work!
  • This is so good yet sooooo bad at same time...
  • can't actually test it on my phone atm because i'm logged in on my laptop playing. won't let you use both at the same time.
  • jdAA88 wrote: »

Found it. Just not in the adrdoid store. You need to connect to PS from your android browser and then you can download it.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Found it. Just not in the adrdoid store. You need to connect to PS from your android browser and then you can download it.

yup. got mine working. oh man this is dangerous.
  • I need to get rid of my blackberry asap
    I need to get rid of my blackberry asap

lol
  • I played an orbit just to check it out. Very impressed with the software interface. Crisp, clean and easy to use.
    I need to get rid of my blackberry asap

I'm picturing the poor fella showing up at school in Adidas while everyone else is wearing Nike...hang in there buddy, contracts always expire!
  • Now that Ive played on IPad, pretty impressed. Multitabling up to five tables easy, slide between or click on hand displayed on top. Slider for bet sizing seems tough, but plus minus is fast. No lag, search features, fast lobbies, just played and FPP an won a Saturday Splash seat, so yes, can even play those.
  • lol i know actyper got demolished on his ipad lol, another friend also got raped for a couple buy ins

im sketchy to try it, too many ppl running bad!

ill get it on the iPad soon enough.

its a shame all those "other" tablets can't beat apple's superiority

too bad.
  • costanza wrote: »
    lol i know actyper got demolished on his ipad lol, another friend also got raped for a couple buy ins

im sketchy to try it, too many ppl running bad!

ill get it on the iPad soon enough.

its a shame all those "other" tablets can't beat apple's superiority

too bad.

Let me know when you get on, I traded for t$ so we can go collude with Macke in .25 SNGs. Joking obviously Dylan...we like it!
  • Lost a buyin at .02/.04. Pwnd
  • jontm wrote: »
    Let me know when you get on, I traded for t$ so we can go collude with Macke in .25 SNGs. Joking obviously Dylan...we like it!

Lol I got it on my iPad now

I'll let some micro cash rip I'll report back.
  • Played a few hypers. Definitely enjoyed it
  • Ya was sick, I played cash it was gootz
  • Got an iPad3 as a going-away gift yesterday. PS Mobile was first app loaded when I got home lol. Played zoom omaha for couple of hours. Screen response almost as good as the desktop. Agree with Jon - slider not the best, but +/- works well. Notebook hard-drive fried 2 weeks ago. Now don't have to replace it.
  • trigs wrote: »
    Played a few hypers. Definitely enjoyed it

They have hyper tournies or sng?
  • actyper wrote: »
    They have hyper tournies or sng?

I was playing SNGs. I didn't check MTTs but they are on there.
  • Anyone found a cashier on the mobile yet? I emailed support as I am either blind or stupid, or there isn't one...

Loaded via PC but I don't know where to check balance either
    Anyone found a cashier on the mobile yet? I emailed support as I am either blind or stupid, or there isn't one...

Can't cash in or out on mobile. You can check your balance and that's it.

Go to settings, click more, then account status and scroll down for balance.
    Anyone found a cashier on the mobile yet? I emailed support as I am either blind or stupid, or there isn't one...

I was looking for that also. Would be nice to transfer funds via mobile on the go.
  • And here we have it:

Thank you for your email.

The Mobile Poker application has several differences when compared to the full version of our software, which includes the absence of a Cashier.

Due to these differences, deposits and cashouts can only be performed from the client installed on your computer, therefore if you need to make a deposit you will be required to login into the PokerStars client installed on your computer to do so.

Additionally, if you wish to review your balance, you can go to the "More" menu and select "Account Status".

If you have any other queries, please contact us again.

Regards,

Joe DD
    PokerStars Support Team

My next querie might be; "how am I supposed to tilt off another $50 at the micros from a freinds couch after busting first at the ole home game?"