The Fish At Party Poker

wowowo.

So i decide to get back to my roots and do some good old low risk sit and go grinding.

I start small, with a couple hundred designated as party poker sit and go roll dollars,
and get started playing the 22 and 33 one table sit and gos. last week did good, hardly played but managed to grind out almost a grand USD. Hit a streak of 8 in a row in the money. then horror. I get terrible luck for awhile, but manage to stay even over Fri/Sat. Frustrating! I need to make cash so i can play in Vienna with enough of my own percent to retain my dignity.

Then I wake up yesterday, play three sit and gos in a row, all 33 various types of games omaha stud holdem, and bam 4th every time. In the third game it was down to 4 at hand 2 of level 2 (FISH) and the guy in 4th at the time had 80 chips and I was in second with 2900. BAM FOURTH.

Im not happy at all. I discuss at length with a close friend who is an online grinder.

Since I have monied 11 in a row working on twelve right now, with 8 firsts.
Very insane run, and whats cool is that i have put only a few bad beats on people.

the players at party poker are just that bad. only ever seen worse in chinatown.

peace
hg

Comments

• ive never attmepted the higher limit sng's at party....is it worth the investment?..ive just been dabbling with 2/4 Limit Holdem on there and am finding that there a quite a few loose players. though...i always assumed that people at the 22 or 33 sngs would play much tighter..
  • harthgosh wrote:
    wowowo.

the players at party poker are just that bad. only ever seen worse in chinatown.

peace
    hg

i dont belive they come any worse than chinatown that is the craziest game ive ever played in.
    i belive "i cap it" is said at least 2x more than " i call"
  • they say "chinaaaaaaaaaaatooooooooown" when they cap at preflop. lol.......