Trouble cashing out at pokerstars

so i was wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

I cashed in 2 decent tourneys this weekend, but when i went to cash out 5K , they declined and sent me this

We inform you that due to the cumulative amount that you have cashed out in the last 30 days, your cashout request has been rejected.

This is because we do not have the required documentation on file for you to process your most recent request.

For this reason, we advise that you provide the below listed documents at your earliest convenience. Once your documents have been received
and accepted, we will notify you accordingly via email so that you may then resubmit your cashout request.

- A clear copy of your government-issued photo ID (e.g. Passport, Driving License, Citizen-Card)

- A copy of a recent utility bill clearly showing your full name, current address and statement date (no older than 3 months). In lieu of a utility bill, we will accept a phone bill or bank statement which includes your full name, current address and statement date. Please note, we will not be able to accept personal letters or online statements.

They also give a 1800 number , however it doesnt work....WTF is going on??

Comments

• they are asking you to verify your account, thats std

its great, once you verify once, cash outs/reloading are a snap.. I use e checks and its great.

gl
  • have you verified your identity for them before?
  • over under on OPs age 16.5
  • Think you might be a smidge on the low side, there, Hobbes. Imma say a solid 17. What's the o/u on our friend TiffanyBanks?
  • limited wrote: »
    I cashed in 2 decent tourneys this weekend
    This is what caused them to flag your account im pretty sure.
  • Verifying your account is standard everywhere...surprised you were able to cash out anything before doing this.
  • This thread is still open?
  • OP hasn't been back since he posted. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    OP hasn't been back since he posted. :D

busted for underage gambling.
  • trigs wrote: »
    busted for underage gambling.

Very likely.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2