I have a confession to make.

I have never seen Rounders in full... up until 2 days ago anyway.

Seen clips of it before and it was on my watch list for quite sometime (Since I started playing poker like a year and a half ago or so.)

Good movie.. I enjoyed that there was some stud in the movie and it wasn't just all Hold Em (then again before poker boom right so understandable.) Mike being rather a big idiot at key points.. but it's a movie so understandable. (Start of film it was said he is a rather low stakes player then he is playing with his full 30k br on one table, anything with Worm, and you know the end.)

Any other Poker movies/shows that come close to this? I saw two episodes of that miniseries "tilt" awhile ago...and it was tuuurible.

What did KGB have that last hand?

Comments

• they are allegedly making a rounders two fyi.

and there are no other good poker movies. some people might try to give other suggestions but they're all crap imho. i might have to personally write a good one just so the poker community can have something decent to watch.

and i'm assuming KGB had trips of some kind.
  • The Cincinnati Kid is a good poker movie.
  • i guess brad booth is the new worm lol
  • I kinda really like 'lucky you' for a poker movie.. its cute and fun and shows a lot of poker. feel good movie but pretty bad production value for some bigger cast members
  • california split, more about degenerate gamblers but some poker
  • California Split is excellent. Cincinnati Kid is good, too, but the climax is totally ridiculous.
  • Milo wrote: »
    the climax is totally ridiculous.

My wife always says the same about me :D
  • costanza wrote: »
    My wife always says the same about me :D
    costanza wrote: »
    its ME TORI..
    Tori can helpzzz? ?
  • compuease wrote: »
    Tori can helpzzz? ?

Lmao!!
    :arghh: