Options

pushing calling game?

I thought of this a long while ago but wasn't sure about its application. I'll put it out there and see what people think. The setup can be anything but we'll start maybe with bb100 with antes everyone has 10bbs, folds to button:

Blinds 50/100 10 antes
Bu 1000
Sb 1000
Bb 1000

folds to button
Button shoves XX

Anyone who wanted to play would say 'in' and 1 sb and 1 bb player are chosen

The sb and bb pm the dealer their calling ranges vs each player in the game

Each player gives their pushing ranges vs the chosen sb and bb

Scores are tallied

Nobody looses because everyone learns? The main thing about it is not seeing how you do but how different players react to each other, so players of all level can play.

If you want to play but not have your score posted you could do it via pm.

So don't have to say in yet, maybe just see who would play or maybe no one understands my typing or maybe theres a flaw in the game I haven't thought of.

Comments

• 10bb game?

im in!
  • interesting. I wonder how large a sample we'll need to get a good idea of how profitable calling ranges will be.

I'm still a lightweight when it comes to the math of the game but I'm in because while shoving is highly covered,, calling seems to be the grail skill.

In.
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    interesting. I wonder how large a sample we'll need to get a good idea of how profitable calling ranges will be.
    I think after this game you will understand this question more. Or maybe the game won't work and we'll all be more confused:D
    SuitedPair wrote: »
    I'm still a lightweight when it comes to the math of the game but I'm in because while shoving is highly covered,, calling seems to be the grail skill.
    Calling an shoving are inter related...something like this should show their relationship well.