Options

investor(s) wanted

I'll be honest

this past trip to BC I was on I lived a little out of my means, i still have all my money for vegas and everything, but I just spent a TON of money in Vancouver, and my online roll is like kaput

I need help getting an online roll together before I head out in 3 weeks

sharscopejune1.png

the past 5 months Ive had a score of at least 2K , aka im due for a big one

I can put in big volume and I can provide references from some pretty big names verifying my trust worthyness, talent and flating 3 and 4b's oop :D

Im willing to entertain offers on deals and what not, I just need to get something together.

OPR:

SMOKEROCK247 Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

ty for looking and hopefully we can work something out

its not easy for me to come out and ask for help, but I guess that's the whole point.

lets make some money folks, i can pretty much guarantee a profit from me playing my daily sched. and no sunday majors.

Comments

• costanza wrote: »
    I can provide references from some pretty big names verifying my trust worthyness, talent and flating 3 and 4b's oop :D

Im willing to entertain offers on deals and what not, I just need to get something together.
    How much you looking for and are those "big names" backing you as well?

How come with a profit of 9K it shows you on Super Tilt?:confused:
  • Super tilt is based on current losing streak.
  • compuease wrote: »
    How much you looking for and are those "big names" backing you as well?

How come with a profit of 9K it shows you on Super Tilt?:confused:

Im looking for a roll of about ~500ish, so i can pwn up any 11$ freezeouts- below

no they are not, I go to these guys for so much with HH questions and overall strategy that I don't want to bother them by asking for a stake, they let me freeroll help and give me advice for free, that would cost most ppl hundreds and hundreds of dollars

also, the wsop is coming up for everyone, so no one really gives a shit about online right now lol

and idk why it says im on super tilt.. I guess sharkscope can see me while I play and can just state that im on super tilt 85% of the time I play ^-^
  • On SS Super Tilt is 8 losses in a row.
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    On SS Super Tilt is 8 losses in a row.

lol perfect
  • Traveling down the coast right now but if nothing is set my monday i may consider a saking deal
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    Traveling down the coast right now but if nothing is set my monday i may consider a saking deal

cool GTA sounds good, let me know
  • Bump.

U guys hate money?
    Bump.

U guys hate money?

Umm. No. I like it very much. Your definetly due.

I got a bunch in play right now and Vegas coming up, so my BAP investments paused.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Umm. No. I like it very much. Your definetly due.

I got a bunch in play right now and Vegas coming up, so my BAP investments paused.

gl to ur horsies!
  • Bump.

I'll be home tonight, gonna grind hard for 2 weeks before Vegas

I'd be willing to work something out in your favor with MU so it's GTD you don't lose money.

I need walking around and maybe VDS $$$

I'd also consider giving u a piece in my live cashament games, I've been Pwning that up pretty good of late.

I can turn 250$ into a few K for whoever takes a shot, last time someone turned me down I had a 6K in cashes week (ain't that right Jofay)

Let's work something out kids, any pieces won't be turned away.
  • What's like.. 1%?
  • I don't know, not really a BAP Im wanting, a backing deal is better for both.

Looking for a short term backer, maybe leading to long term, I'm ready to move up with a backer from low-mid stakes , could defenitly be hugely beneficial for both of us, but if no one is interested that's cool
  • It's just the timing that sucks I think, everyone has heavy overhead for next few weeks and we have all bapped out a ton in past few months. Shitty thing is, in a month when you don't need it, prob everyone will have won, made on stakes, backto work etc and willing to gamble.

That kinda stake might be tough around here, I can only think of a few players with $500 to toss around...wish I could help, put you to work lol.
    Bump.

I'll be home tonight, gonna grind hard for 2 weeks before Vegas

I'd be willing to work something out in your favor with MU so it's GTD you don't lose money.

I need walking around and maybe VDS $$$

I'd also consider giving u a piece in my live cashament games, I've been Pwning that up pretty good of late.

I can turn 250$ into a few K for whoever takes a shot, last time someone turned me down I had a 6K in cashes week (ain't that right Jofay)

Let's work something out kids, any pieces won't be turned away.

Never even once entertained this into my thought process, only one person gave me a return on stakes(Eeetee2012) for like $56 bucks on a $200 stake. So you saying I missed out is like someone saying I missed betting a winning team that I never even looked at, lol.
  • First time I ever played for u I cashed , next time I bricked the Milly :(

All good tho, when I get home this weekend I'll make a go of er and u guys can see "what could have been" when I start posting daily in the OMG thread :)

thanx for looking and the interest I got via PM's

Cheers guys.
  • It's All good man, I hope you win 8 million, I still won't kick myself over that sort of shit ever.
  • IamJoFay wrote: »
    It's All good man, I hope you win 8 million, I still won't kick myself over that sort of shit ever.

yeah no doubt

I was unsure of being backed anyways, just wanted to see what was out there kinda thing

Always best to play on own dime anyways I suppose
  • jontm wrote: »
    It's just the timing that sucks I think, everyone has heavy overhead for next few weeks and we have all bapped out a ton in past few months. Shitty thing is, in a month when you don't need it, prob everyone will have won, made on stakes, backto work etc and willing to gamble.

That kinda stake might be tough around here, I can only think of a few players with $500 to toss around...wish I could help, put you to work lol.

This post is so bang on Jon lol it's amazing

Ppl told me "yeah after WSOP fo sho" , but then it's to late for me and them lol

Ah well
  • I coulda invested in Simon Charette I'm his $3000 6 max win but opted not to, I'm over it, lol. Good luck man.