Options

Live cash BAP

Going to edgewater to play the juciest live cash ive ever seen

selling a half a buy in at 2/5 for $250, no MU

if interested in a piece, ship on stars, im pumped for this as its by far the softest game ever

i can and will post pics and chipcounts for those invested.

Comments

• If you only have 250 to play with you shouldn't be playing 2/5 but GL
  • Do you mean you're selling 50% for $250 ie total buyin $500? If so then I'm in for 5% = $12.50.

Otherwise, I'd have to hear the details to make my decision.
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    Do you mean you're selling 50% for $250 ie total buyin $500? If so then I'm in for 5% = $12.50.

Otherwise, I'd have to hear the details to make my decision.

That's what it sounds like to me
  • GTA I'm just doing it for the sweat, I have 3 bullets close by if needed

Sure steve , stars is fine.

I feel like I have a huge edge at this game, it's stupid soft.
  • costanza wrote: »
    GTA I'm just doing it for the sweat, I have 3 bullets close by if needed

Sure steve , stars is fine.

I feel like I have a huge edge at this game, it's stupid soft.

All live cash below 5/10 is stupid soft...welcome to live poker.
  • even if its soft you need to be willing to be able to play comfortable. I prob wouldn't play 2/5 without being willing to go 1200 deep min. Thats just me lol.
  • crush 1/2 man, ull have more fun and be way more comfortable
  • I agree that 1/2 300max with full BIs is a better strategy
  • $12.50 shipped for whatever...if you change it up just let me know...I feel you're going to crush this game.
  • I thought cash baps were not practical? So if you buy in for a full buyin, you cant really addon until you lose the first 500? Not really an ideal way to play.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I thought cash baps were not practical? So if you buy in for a full buyin, you cant really addon until you lose the first 500? Not really an ideal way to play.

not exactly. The way he is doing yes. But you can do it like a BR bap. Starting with 3k or something and you buy a % of that. Which would probably be appropriate for a 2/5 game for like a weekend session or something. You just have to be able to remember when you take money from your BR or not. Because say you buy in for 500 on friday, and then go down to 200 and top up to 500, so you in for 700 from your BR, then cash out for $1200. You would have to treat that $1200 on the site of your 2300. Because if you never have to touch that $2300 again than when you are giving out everyones % you should be giving that 2300 back times the MU you sold at.

I could be wrong but I would think thats how you would do it.
  • Winning cash players wouldn't bap cash games unless they were taking a shot so you would rarely see a cash game bap and it would typically be a staking deal...eg you stake me 10k to play 5 10 for a set amount of time or profit with or without makeup and you get 50% of my winnings. Live cash is so easy to beat below 5 10 that you would typically only see a staking deal if a player had to cash out his bank roll or was moving up.

Also, BAPing in MTTs is due to the very high variance, whereas cash games have very low variance.
  • Im heading over there soon.

I was just gonna got 50/50 on a bullet and see if I run it up, double/triple it up with the worst live players on the face of the earth.

If I dont get more of a % from ppl, im just gonna ship back kwsteve, I figured this is the most +EV thing by a mile to do for bappers.
  • had a good nap and supper, time to head over and pwn it up, was gonna play earlier, but decided eating and sleeping was +EV
  • I'm tempted to come out and... not play.. I guess I owe you a coffee and a donut or something.

But the skytrain is just about stopped running at this time as well.
  • Yeah woulda been a good time macke

I ended up a BI and my boy ran a train on a 5/10/25/50 game (lol) for 10K

will post pics and a TR with a couple siiick hands tomorrow.

lovin every second in this card room, going back tomorrow.
  • Sounds good.

Are players from Vancouver really that much worse than Alberta/Ontario/Quebec really that much worse? >_>

I don't want to generalize or sound racist or anything like that...but whenever I played there you would get ALOT of senior Asians who are ready to shove with any ace in their hand.

Oh... and they are almost always called "mama" or "papa"

Post da hands!