Top 2 on all club flop

3 step process...start with flop play.

Poker Stars $25+$2 No Limit Hold'em Tournament - t25/t50 Blinds - 7 players - View hand 1760878
DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

MP: t6500 130 BBs
Hero (CO): t4950 99 BBs
BTN: t4850 97 BBs
SB: t4875 97.50 BBs
BB: t3950 79 BBs
UTG: t5300 106 BBs
UTG+1: t4575 91.50 BBs

Pre Flop: (t75) Hero is CO with Qdiamond.gif Kdiamond.gif
1 fold, UTG+1 raises to t150, 1 fold, Hero calls t150, 2 folds, BB calls t100

Flop: (t475) 6club.gif Qclub.gif Kclub.gif(3 players)
BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero bets t275, BB folds, UTG+1 raises to t650, Hero.......

Thoughts? Early in the SCOOP 17L shootout, no history with villain.

Comments

• I don't think he flopped a flush... one for sure though.

But just about everyone on this site is a better player than myself (except Milo baby).

I'm sorry that didn't really help you at all did it...how did the hand turn out?
  • With his range pre and check raise, I put his on something like AcJrag here and is taking control of the pot on the flop. If he were playing AcKrag would he play it the same way? I believe regardless you have the best hand here atm. Either flat let villain cb turn or raise flop.
  • I think he has AK, with the A of club.
    If you call the raise on the flop, you pretty sure he's going to fire the turn, then you can raise him on the turn if it's a non-club.

You can also re-raise right on the flop and make him pay hard for drawing.
  • ReeferCash wrote: »
    I think he has AK, with the A of club.

I agree.
    What if villian flopped a set?
  • i jam with hopes of hitting 6 outs twice :D
  • Does all of the above still apply if it was an all heart flop?

I'm sorry, I'm just really f in bored with no sweats today....
  • The other option for his hand is AA holding Ac. What was the final result in the hand?
  • ill bet a lucky loony wes the nit folded :D

any takers?
  • calling makes sense, folding makes sense if you have a read he's tight. I really don't see many players open pre and checkraise a nutted hand much on a board he could just cbet for action tho
  • With his range pre and check raise, I put his on something like AcJrag here and is taking control of the pot on the flop. If he were playing AcKrag would he play it the same way? I believe regardless you have the best hand here atm. Either flat let villain cb turn or raise flop.

+
    Macke wrote: »
    I don't think he flopped a flush... one for sure though.

But just about everyone on this site is a better player than myself (except Milo baby).

I'm sorry that didn't really help you at all did it...how did the hand turn out?

+
    ReeferCash wrote: »
    I think he has AK, with the A of club.
    If you call the raise on the flop, you pretty sure he's going to fire the turn, then you can raise him on the turn if it's a non-club.

You can also re-raise right on the flop and make him pay hard for drawing.

+

literation wrote: »
    I agree.
    What if villian flopped a set?

+
    payperview wrote: »
    The other option for his hand is AA holding Ac. What was the final result in the hand?

=

{ QQ+, 66, AKs, AcTc, Ac9c, KdQd, KhQh, KsQs, JcTc, AKo, AcQd, AcQh, AcQs, AdQh, AdQs, AcJd, AcJh, AcJs, AcTd, AcTh, AcTs, KhQs, KsQh, KdJc, KhJc, KhJd, KsJc, KsJd, KsJh, JcTd, JcTh, JcTs }

where KdQd has 64% equity

we can adjust the hand if we want, but there isn't even much pure bluff in the range I gave and you a 2 to 1 a favorite. There reason I think it feel like it should be closer is because since we have a k and q there are only 1 combo each of kk and qq left. So there aren't many sets in his range and prob a lot of combo type draws and we still have 4 outs twice vs a flush.

I may have made mistake in the range, but theres also already chips in the pot so I really think we should get it in.
  • turn please
  • darbday wrote: »
    . So there aren't many sets in his range and prob a lot of combo type draws and we still have THREE outs twice vs a flush.

FYP

wes stop leaving us hanging, u get er in, errrrr??