Chip labels and cup holders

Hi all, noob here!

Just wanted to know where I can find chip labels (sticker type) and slide under cup holders, in the Toronto area or a reliable web site.

Thanks in advanced!!!!

Comments

• ebay.com has the chip labels. about $20US for 1000 stickers.
  • i'm not sure what type of cup holders you're talking about, but i plan on using ones from a dodge caravan for the table i'm building. but if you find diff't/cheaper ones, pls let me know.

C-1
  • Thanks for the reply guys. The cup holders that I'm looking for have a thin piece of metal or plastic (depends on which ones you chose) that slide under the padded rail so that they don't tip over.

I don't know what the Dodge Caravan ones look like, but if they are metal (perferably stainless) I can weld that small piece of metal to the bottom to get what i'm looking for. I'll have to look into those.

As for the chip labels. I did see those, they look nice, but has anyone ever tried them? If so do they hold up well?

Thanks again guys!!!!!!!
  • sorry, i misunderstood the type you were looking for. the dodge ones will actually mount under the table, and pull out to expose two cup holders, probably not good for your application.

C-1