T Hunt-Scoop

My name is Todd Hunter and I am selling a Scoop package on Stars.

On many occasions I have bought and sold shares on 2+2. I have sold action for big events such as the PCA Main and some WSOP packages too. In my PCA I had quite a few players on the waiting list and I hope that's the case here. Unfortunately, on day 2 of the PCA this year I had M Mizrachi to my left, Boeree to his left, Ramdin to his left, a online sicko and we were on the feature tv table late in day 2 where I just missed the cash.WSOP 2009 Main event I went deep my first try and finished in top 200.

As some of you may know, 2+2 is currently having security problems and the site is down. My good friend Jontm, who is a regular poster here suggested that I sell some action here on Pokerforum. The great thing about his idea is I am already a member and I know a few of you too. I was thinking of selling a smaller package with less high buyins and more low to medium buy ins. My goal is to establish myself with all of you first. If am doing well in this package and decide to play some 2100s I will offer that to any of you who purchased shares from my package first.

I do post quite often in the 2+2 Hs mtt thread and have been doing that for a while. More well known players that would vouch for me are: Clockwyze, Athanasios9, Dtrain2727, Pokerthun, and Havenrl.

I have nearly 10 final tables in CAD Live mtts in the last few years and have over 100K in cashes. I finished 2nd in The $ 2,000 No Limit Hold'em - CPT Championship to G smith:
http://http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.c...hp?a=r&n=52848

In the past I have went deep in Scoops and Wcoops while playing on Pokerstars. After getting just over 20k tied up on FTP I grinded my way back on Stars and just missed the money in the PCA in Januray 2012. I feel that anyone that knows me would say I am a good investment. I was doing good in hu hypers last year and made it up to the 500-1k games and in those games from 0.I was up a 20k profit, but variance at the 300 hypers and below games killed me. I am taking time away from those games and focusing more on mtts where I feel I am strongest. I have not put in the volume this year, but I have been putting more time to work on my mtt game then ever before. I have been fortunate to be able to have some well respected online grinders to work with.

OPR:ACEACET Poker Results and Statistics - Official Poker Rankings

live:
Todd Hunter: Hendon Mob Poker Database

Here are the events I am looking to play:

Sunday, May 6th

Event 1
11:00 ET (2-Day Event)
SCOOP-01-L: $27 NL Hold'em (6-Max)
SCOOP-01-M: $215 NL Hold'em (6-Max)
Event2
14:30 ET (2-Day Event)
SCOOP-02-L: $27 NL Hold'em
SCOOP-02-M: $215 NL Hold'em

Saturday, May 12th

Event 17
11:00 ET
SCOOP-17-L: $27 NL Hold'em (10-Max, Shootout)
SCOOP-17-M: $215 NL Hold'em (10-Max, Shootout)

Sunday, May 13th

Event 20
11:00 ET (2-Day Event)
SCOOP-20-L: $27 NL Hold'em
SCOOP-20-M: $215 NL Hold'em

Event21
14:30 ET (2-Day Event)
SCOOP-21-L: $27 NL Hold'em
SCOOP-21-M: $215 NL Hold'em

Monday, May 14th

Event 23
14:00 NL Hold'em [4-Max]
SCOOP-23 L: $27.00
SCOOP-23 M: $215.00

Wendsday, May 16th

Event 30
17:00 NL Hold'em [SuperKnockout, 6-Max, Turbo]
SCOOP-30 L: $27.00
SCOOP-30 M: $215.00

Saturday, May 19th
Event 36 Plo 6max
Scoop-36 L: $55.00
Event 37
12:30 NL Hold'em [Heads-Up, High-Roller] [2-Day Event]
SCOOP-37 L: $215.00

Sunday, May 20th

Event 39
11:00 NL Hold'em [6-Max] [2-Day Event]
SCOOP-39L: $27.00
SCOOP-39M: $215.00

Event 40 Main Event
14:30 Main Event [2-Day Event]
SCOOP-40 L: $109.00
SCOOP-40 M: $1,050.00

My Username on Stars is Aceacet.

I would like to sell 50%ish of my package at a 1.20 mark up. $3365.00.X1.20= $4038.00

Thus, 0.5% will be $20.19, 1% will be $40.38 and 5% is $210.90.

You can transfer the $ to "aceacet" on Stars along with posting the % that you want. Please provide your name on Stars so that we can track the transfers and percentages purchased accordingly.

I will keep you posted on my success here on this thread, you can pm me or at the tables anytime. If for some reason I don't play any of the events I have listed in this package, the money for those events will be fully refunded. After I have completed the entire package I will calculate the payouts and pay accordingly. If I get a major score early on I will work to get the profits paid earlier. If I am doing really well and decide to play some bigger buy in Scoops, I will offer percentages for purchase to those poeple who purchased from me in this package first. Also, as a good will I am a Supernova and will be playing Stars $1,000,000 quarterly guarantee this Saturday that will be included with what % you buy. So, if you buy 5% and I won 100k on Saturday, yeah you guessed right you're already freerolling with a 5k profit before scoops start. Also, to show you all how committed I am, any mtts I decide to play with my own money during this time I will offer half of each % you buy from me in this package. So, for e.g. if I were to play the Sunday millon or other mtts on Stars during this Scoop time frame and I win 100k and you had 5% invested in this specific package, I would give you 2.5% from that score = $2500. That's an added bonus because I'm sure I will play some of the scoop rebuys, Sunday million or something on my own dime during this period and you don't pay anything for that added action. Honestly, I also see the value to sell her and to build some more rapport other then just relying on 2+2 forums.

*Just to clarify and reiterate above, if I decide to sell some more action in the Scoop highs that would not be added for free, but as stated above I will sell to investors here first.

* I just want to build some loyalty and recognition with some of you and reiterate how committed I will be to playing these Scoop events that you buy.

* If for some reason before the Scoop starts I am not able to sell out and collect in time then I will refund any buyers.

Thanks I appreciate your time and investments,

Todd Hunter

Comments

• I'll take 1%. Can ship on Stars tomorrow, if you like. Off to bed now.
  • I'll take 5%
  • Milo wrote: »
    I'll take 1%. Can ship on Stars tomorrow, if you like. Off to bed now.

1% Reserved, please provide your name on stars after sending thanks!
    actyper wrote: »
    I'll take 5%

5% Reserved, please provide your name on stars after sending thanks!
  • ill rez 2% plz, maybe more

mu a little high but the added value makes up for it, this is a good buy.
  • 2% please

and shipped from K.O. Kerr
  • 1% from Hobbes614
  • 2% please. Can I pay via EMT?
  • Reserve 2% please. Known Todd for years, witnessed a few live final tables and some HU hypers.
  • jontm wrote: »
    Reserve 2% please. Known Todd for years, witnessed a few live final tables and some HU hypers.

Thanks Jon reserved
  • So Far for Scoop Bap

Scoop Bap Paid
    SteveKerr ( K.0. Kerr)- 2%($80.76 –Paid)
    Hobbes- (hobbes614) -1%( $20.19 -Paid)
    [FONT=&quot]Jontm--(jontm) -- ($80.76-Paid)
    [/FONT]
    Thanks!

Scoop Bap Reserves
    Milo –res 1%
    Actyper – res 5%
    Costanaza res-2% maybe more
    [FONT=&quot]Wolffhound res 1%-maybe more this evening[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Crazykoby – Prefer Stars, but Emt is fine 2% res sent you my email via pm[/FONT]
    Thanks!

11% reserved and pending and 5% sold. After reserve are all paid above, I may sell about 20-25% more at most.

*If for some reason some of the reserved are pending and I can't reach you some of that action may go back on sale.

If possible, can please try to send transfer tonight or tomorrow at latest thanks guys!!
  • shipped via EMT. Rounded up to $81.00 for simplicity. Password is my PFC name
  • Additional $20.19 shipped for a full 1%
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Additional $20.19 shipped for a full 1%

Thanks Hobbes received and ty. I just noticed I had you for 1%. Ty so much!
    (1%)Paid total received from Hobbes
  • Hey Todd, welcome, good to have more Albertans on here.

I'll take 5%, I'll ship Stars tonight or tomorrow
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    shipped via EMT. Rounded up to $81.00 for simplicity. Password is my PFC name

Crazykoby 2%- Paid through EMT- $81.00 and thank you!
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Hey Todd, welcome, good to have more Albertans on here.

I'll take 5%, I'll ship Stars tonight or tomorrow

Thanks good to be there!

T8urmoney - 5% reserved
    ty my friend!
  • Shipped 1% from Antman013. What is it with the Yoda avatars, anyway?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Shipped 1% from Antman013. What is it with the Yoda avatars, anyway?

Thank you and yeah that's me the Yoda- Antman013- 1% paid
    ty ty!!!
  • shipped. stars name same as here
  • sick cards wrote: »
    Thanks good to be there!

T8yourmoney - 5% reserved ty my friend!

shipped from T8yourmoney
  • shipped 2% from smokerock247
  • Shipped 1% on P* from Wolffhound
  • actyper wrote: »
    shipped. stars name same as here

5% received and Paid Actyper $210.90

ty ty!
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    shipped from T8yourmoney

5% received and Paid T8yourmoney- $210.90

Ty ty!
  • costanza wrote: »
    shipped 2% from smokerock247

2% received and paid for smokerock247 $80.76
    ty ty!
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Shipped 1% on P* from Wolffhound

1% received and paid from Wolffhound- $40.38

Ty ty!!!
  • So Far for Scoop Bap % sold and % Still Available

Scoop Bap Paid
    SteveKerr ( K.0. Kerr)- 2%($80.76 –Paid)
    Hobbes- (hobbes614) -1%( $40.38 -Paid)
    Jontm--(jontm) -2% ($80.76-Paid)
    Crazykoby----EMT- 2% (80.76- Paid)
    Milo--- 1%-(Antman013)-($40.38)
    T8yourmoney--5%(same)-(210.90)
    Costanza-2%--(Smockerock247)-($80.76)
    Wolffhound-- 1%-- (same name)---($40.38)
    Actyper--5%-(same)--($210.90)

Thanks!

21% is sold and Paid and thank you Guys!

*Up to 29% is still available for purchase of this package, but I may close it earlier. This is based on the order in which % is reserved in this thread.

*If for some reason some of the reserved are pending and I can't reach you some of that action may go back on sale.
  • 2% sent, gl.
  • 2% but I cannot transfer on P* since I live in the US...can EMT or maybe have Hobbes transfer for me