Poll Kitai Triple Crown Good or NOOOOOO!

So, after they started talking about his win over Chen at EPT Berlin qualifying him as Poker's fifth Triple Crown, looked at his Hendon.

At first thought, "weird", "not just Main Events count?"

Shrugged it off but today I see the debate all over Twitter, should a WPT Invitational Charity Event with a 100k first prize and a field of actors and songstresses count?

I think it should be Open events only and ME best.

Some say "title events count" but then it seems that quite a few side events at EPT and WPT should also count.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Saved before poll...doh

Thoughts will do....
  • No only cause he got lucky against Chen. :)

No invitationals, no specific groups only event, side ok IMO
  • @ESPN_Poker: Poker Hot Button: Did Davidi Kitai earn the Triple Crown? Should an Invitational count? Poker Hot Button Topic of the week - Poker - ESPN (with @jesswelman)
  • If they are defining the Triple Crown as a WSOP, WPT, and EPT "title" win, then I would want the stipulation to be that it has to be a 10k buy-in event to count. I go back to what they are now calling the "Tiger" Slam in golf. Yes he held all four titles, but they were not won in the same season . . . NOT a Grand Slam. No offense to Pudge, but if he now goes and wins a WPT and EPT side event, is he also a Triple Crown winner?