Pokerfest SCOOP Lockops Open BAP

Going to try a new way to bap these upcoming tourney series as I'm not too sure what I will play yet. This is for Party POker Pokerfest, Pokerstars SCOOP, and Lock Poker LockOps starting Apr 22 to May 20.

Pokerfest I will be playing this sunday and next, not including the 1k unless I get a good score this sunday. This will also not include the main event, as I have already qualified but I wont get back home till later and will be sitting out like the first 2 hours.

SCOOP I will be playing possibly the sundays, and some of the weeknight 5pm turbos, but will have to late reg those. Lows and mediums.

Lockops I will be playing all the sundays and most of the weeknight 5pms.

The catch is that this will be an open bap sold at 1.15 of the total entries. Funds are not due until this bap is over May 20 but hopefully I will be the only one sending. If you want you can set a cap and your % will be prorated. I'm guessing it will be in the 4k-5k range. Everything will be tracked on a public google spreadsheet.

Any post in here will be a firm commitment unless you cancel before the first tourney starts this sunday.

BAPS
Hobbes - $100 p
Compuease - 2%
GTAPoker - 10%
Costanza - $100
Westside8 - 10%
Jontm - $60
Wolffhound - $100
t8urmoney - 5%
betrthanphil - 10%

Results
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ate3E11HJbC_dE85UVNrWlFGUmswaExleGZFcjEybEE

Owings
Hobbes - $100 2% $96.00 paid
Compuease - 2% $96.00
GTAPoker - 10% $480.00 paid
Costanza - $100 2% $96.00 paid
Westside8 - 10% $480.00
Jontm - $60 1.6% $57.00 paid
Wolffhound - $100 2% $96.00 paid
t8urmoney - 5% $240.00 paid
betrthanphil - 10% $480.00 paid

Comments

• 100 dollars please

whatever that ends up getting me
  • hmm how do I cap this at 40% lol. I'll just close this off at some point
  • actyper wrote: »
    hmm how do I cap this at 40% lol. I'll just close this off at some point

looks like about 26% or so so far.. based on 5k buyins.
  • Put me down for $60
  • 100.00 pls.
  • 5% free money please
  • 20%......also when you get home tonight pm me or come on Skype....
  • thanks, going to close it off here. btp I chopped it to 10%, sold too much already. thx though
  • GL starting today Ash, looking forward to a good month of railing.
    GL!!
  • Crush everything!
  • GL ash, run good man!
  • Thanks, added spreadsheet link to OP
  • #rungood
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    #rungood

This.
    Thanks, added spreadsheet link to OP

Any chance of posting any key hands? Would like to learn from this as we go.. glgl..
  • I'll try to post some with the upcoming events. Most of my chip loss today came from laying down, whether right or wrong, I hate folding.
  • Stupid merge network just cancelled lockups. Not sure what to do with this bap now. I'm sure half of it was going to be spent on lockops so if you want to reduce cap lemme know
    Stupid merge network just cancelled lockups. Not sure what to do with this bap now. I'm sure half of it was going to be spent on lockops so if you want to reduce cap lemme know

wtf - I was going to play some of that too. :(
    Stupid merge network just cancelled lockups. Not sure what to do with this bap now. I'm sure half of it was going to be spent on lockops so if you want to reduce cap lemme know

The 100.00 was 2% based on high end of estimated buyins.
    Why not just call it 2% and we can forget about the cap.
  • Let it ride, bigger piece when you bink ;p
  • ya , keep the 100 booked, karma thing

glgl
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    The 100.00 was 2% based on high end of estimated buyins.
    Why not just call it 2% and we can forget about the cap.

Same here. Since you need to drop quite a few buy-ins I don't want to take bite into your percentage too much.

You could always add a SM (or 2) in there. :)
  • jontm wrote: »
    Let it ride, bigger piece when you bink ;p

Ash already sold more then he planned, if I try to keep 100.00, that's more % then he wanted to sell in the first place. That's not fair to him.

Dave
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    Ash already sold more then he planned, if I try to keep 100.00, that's more % then he wanted to sell in the first place. That's not fair to him.

Dave

oh yeah lol im an idiot

im fine with whatever u wanna do ash, the hundred is there if possible, if not ill gladly take whatever u come up with
  • This does make sense. I was about 1.5% so keep it there if thats better.
  • I'll prob set a minimum of $2500 buyins played and then convert to %. If I don't hit 2.5k I will addon Sunday majors