$250 Party Bonus

Reload Bonus code BIGGAME2 - 100% up to $250 until April 13 23:59. It worked for me:
Bonus code: BIGGAME2
Bonus offer: $250.00 USD + FREEROLL
Delivery method Release restricted lump sum
Amount released $0.00 USD
Start date 12-Apr-12 19:47 ET
Applicable deposit $250.00 USD
Expiry date: 60 day(s) - 11-Jun-2012
Type Release restricted
Bonus Status: ACTIVE
Total release requirement 1,750 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
Pending release requirement 1,750 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
If there are other Palladium VIP members here, the next promotion will be giving out iPad 2, iPod, cash or other bonuses. I have already received over $1,300 in bonuses and promotions so far this month! :cool:

Comments

• thx worked
  • all this online grinding, I guess you don't play online satellites for live packages? otherwise you likely be travelling the world with all this online play.
  • Deposit with code WPTRELOAD1 before 23:59 ET tonight, May 26 to activate a bonus of 100% up to $250.

I am currently clearing a $3,000 bonus, but all I had to do was activate the $250 bonus (which expires in 60 days) and the $3K bonus was paused. :cool2:
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    all this online grinding, I guess you don't play online satellites for live packages? otherwise you likely be travelling the world with all this online play.
    Beat: My wife hates travelling so I don't bother grinding the final satellites and just take the tournament dollars. Otherwise, I would love to take my wife and daughter to WPT Spain, Cyprus, France, Malta, Denmark, Morocco, Prague, Italy, Florida, etc.

Brag: I have my highest ever total of T$.
    Variance: Can you rub T$ on titties?
    ;)
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Beat: My wife hates travelling so I don't bother grinding the final satellites and just take the tournament dollars. Otherwise, I would love to take my wife and daughter to WPT Spain, Cyprus, France, Malta, Denmark, Morocco, Prague, Italy, Florida, etc.

Brag: I have my highest ever total of T$.
    Variance: Can you rub T$ on titties?
    ;)

No but it can be traded with people for tittie rubbing $
  • For the few members that play with the PartyPoker fish,:fish:here's a 100% bonus code up to $100. It just worked for me but may expire by midnight tonight.

Bonus code: VIENNA2012
    Total bonus offer: $100.00 USD
    Delivery method: 10 installments of $10.00 USD
    Released in 10 equal installments of $10.00 USD. Each installment is issued when: 100 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com
    Expiry date: 60 days - 16-Dec-2012
  • In case anybody was lucky enough to have signed up with PartyPoker through PokerStrateg y (P-S), it is having an unbelievable promotion of a 100% deposit bonus up to any deposit amount - no cap - clearing at 27% rakeback through January 31, 2013. It appears that FTP/PokerStars is getting rid of FTP's former affiliates, so P-S is trying its best to entice players away from returning to FTP.

I wished I had signed up through P-S, as I would deposit as BIG an amount that I can gather up to get the most money from the EXTRA 27% rakeback. Some P-S grinders can accumulate 70%-95% worth of bonuses, so many PartyPoker regulars are complaining that they are at a disadvantage against the P-S grinders who can make worse plays than the regs but still make more money.
  • I got another free $250 bonus with deposit code 'BADEN2'. I think the code expires today. PartyPoker also has the FastForward Challenge and other promotions.

Bonus code: BADEN2
    Total bonus offer: $250.00 USD
    Delivery method 10 installments of $25.00 USD
    Release 1 - $25.00 USD
    Released in 10 equal installments of $25.00 USD. Each installment is issued when: 250 Standard Points on PartyPoker.com