Bad Beat

The bad beat on Espace Jeux and Playnow was won last night. I believe it was at about $550,000 and Laurence Grondin aka LadyLuck on the site got the smaller half of it. QQ vs. JJ all in pre, flop was QQJ turn x river J. Nice score of about $275K for the loser. It was on 1-2 6max which is nice to see instead of full ring.

Comments

• Ladyluck Is the sponsored pro for the Quebec site as well
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Ladyluck I'd the sponsored pro for the Quebec site as well

Hmmmmmmm. Nah.......
  • jontm wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmm. Nah.......

She is Jon.

Played with her at Fallsview. She was wearing their shirt and we talked and she told me she was the sponsored pro.

She also said other provinces need to get on board so their is more players as that is what is lacking to get more games going.
  • scammy gonna scammy
  • SteveKerr wrote: »
    Ladyluck Is the sponsored pro for the Quebec site as well

Well that's odd...
    jontm wrote: »
    Hmmmmmmm. Nah.......

Well I dunno, maybe....
    GTA Poker wrote: »
    scammy gonna scammy

There it is!
  • Karma biting me right on my smart ass here, slide 2 of home page (for now and I can't upload screen shot from I pad). If anyone can help me out, love to keep this gem and thread.

Cerberus got my little dig I think. I did know she was their pro and half her friends wrote "rigged! Joke!" after she hit this. It's just murphies law that this would go in this awkward spot and maybe karma as well since the provincial sites love to brag about being the only "legal and regulated" online poker, while others are not.

Of course this happens, (to good people no doubt), just to screw with them a bit.

Anyways, it's just funny how small a world it is.

QuadJacks | | Poker Radio | Poker Videos | Your source for poker news and videos 24/7.
  • jontm.jpg

here's a screen shot (not sure if thats what u wanted)
  • Thanks, pretty close and makes the point, lol.

The home page, first slide is Negreanu on PokerGssp, then it's PokerEH. flukey as things like to turn out, ladyluck and I where both on same night, so cropped in same photo.

Glad I didn't start ranting on any conspiracy theories in this thread ;).

My call also dropped before I could get through content, universe reminding me not to be an ass I think. Anyway, she is cool, she did a ton to promote last years charity event.
    The home page, first slide is Negreanu on PokerGssp, then it's PokerEH and LadyLuck and I where both on same night, so cropped in same photo.

Glad I didn't start ranting on any conspiracy theories in this thread ;).

My call also dropped before I could get through content, universe reminding me not to be an ass I think. Anyway, she is cool, she did a ton to promote last years charity event.

ohh i see what u mean

jontm2.jpg

you're famous!!! :arghh:
  • Nope. But I like to yap, chat, write etc. I was pretty happy with the graphic though. Nice gesture.

Thanks for grabbing it.

Great reminder to "be careful who's toes you step on today, cause they just might be attached to the ass you kiss tomorrow".
    Nope. But I like to yap, chat, write etc. I was pretty happy with the graphic though. Nice gesture.

ah.. humble too i see.

Very cool man, ill listen
  • Glad to hear and appreciate any feedback.

Mentioned a ton o PFC members in past shows, this was one of my worst though as we got cut off, we started late and I knew time was tight as she was coming on. (so a bit scripted and I enjoy it more when it flows naturally)

Even a "MrsButton" plug planned and everything :(

The first few shows (a month or two back) were fun as completely off cuff.
    Had one of my bosses at Canada Poker shitting bricks as they asked me "what's with the CPT and Tropicana" while we were live, but I just stayed neutral as it would not have been fair to confuse my opinions with theirs.

Totally derailed this thread I know, but thinking the train was in the station on it anyway....