ASNX557

Stud

STR82ACE
    Highflyer
    Blackmagicz
    Milo
    solid team imo...

but destined as also rans... >:D
  • Please Lord let him be at my Stud table . . . I knew it !!! PLO. comp is skeered.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Please Lord let him be at my Stud table . . . I knew it !!! PLO. comp is skeered.
    Come over to where the men play poker... PLO for life! Now who's skeered? HU? you/me? come on, hopefully it would mean something for the winner, Ching to move out of last place or the Rocks to win their 3rd title...>:D
  • Can't remember the last time I beat up a senior citizen but I believe I know when the NEXT time will be. About 6 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Can't remember the last time I beat up a senior citizen but I believe I know when the NEXT time will be. About 6 days

Whatza matter Milo can't defend himself? lol... And why r u going to beat up Big Bob? I believe he's the only senior playing...:p
  • compuease wrote: »
    Come over to where the men play poker... PLO for life! Now who's skeered? HU? you/me? come on, hopefully it would mean something for the winner, Ching to move out of last place or the Rocks to win their 3rd title...>:D

Can you stay awake until the HU portion? If you do, I'll play you. Just remember:

You can bet all you want, just don't bet any you want back.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Can you stay awake until the HU portion? If you do, I'll play you. Just remember:

You can bet all you want, just don't bet any you want back.
    Really don't believe I have ever lost a heads up match at the Royal.... Of course I only bet with the nutz.. and even then I bet cautiously...

GAME ON! lol
  • and so it begins.....
  • I think wolffie wants a crack at Milo HU as well. And since I'm the captain I choose his opponent unless that has changed now

• compuease wrote: »
    Really don't believe I have ever lost a heads up match at the Royal.... Of course I only bet with the nutz.. and even then I bet cautiously...

GAME ON! lol

Well, I know I am undefeated in the HU portion. However, I play where the boss tells me, so take it up with him.
  • Subtle brag here, but does anyone want to see the ring?
  • crazykoby wrote: »
    Dumb question here, but does anyone want to see the ring?

fyp :D
    Subtle brag here, but does anyone want to see the ring?

yes.

Damn right we do.
  • What ring?
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    I think wolffie wants a crack at Milo HU as well. And since I'm the captain I choose his opponent unless that has changed now

Doesn't matter to me...it won't be the same without Haddon's drunken ass chirping for the whole match.
  • Oh, I am reasonably certain there will be a replacement available . . .

Yes, bring it.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    KitWho? is all set. Roster listed as per /g2
    Thanks for the efforts on the spreadsheets etc Greg. I'll buy you a beer for my bitching about randomization of the HU sheet.

Looking forward to shootin the shit with you Wolffy, as always. Maybe we'll even discuss this ;)

/g2
  • g2 wrote: »
    Looking forward to shootin the shit with you Wolffy, as always. Maybe we'll even discuss this ;)

/g2

I went to Brock Univ...and make sandwiches for a living...u are going to have to talk reeeeeeal slow. Definately going to take more then 1 beer as well. Look forward to it.
  • Wolffhound wrote: »
    I went to Brock Univ...and make sandwiches for a living...u are going to have to talk reeeeeeal slow. Definately going to take more then 1 beer as well. Look forward to it.

On my search for compuease's missing post, I came across this.
    http://www.pokerforum.ca/f24/announcing-royal-xi-april-21-2012-a-26614/#post283620

Which reminded me exactly what you were suggesting. I know I misunderstood you when you originally told me your suggestion back at that Royal. Two posts ago I had reverted to that misunderstanding. Now I get it again.

And it is a very intelligent suggestion. And I feel kinda sloooow for misunderstanding it. TWICE.

I'm in for more than one beer as well!

/g2
  • Small suggestion, can I suggest that we make the tiny piece of paper that we use to find our table/seats and indicate where we finished larger.
    Small suggestion, can I suggest that we make the tiny piece of paper that we use to find our table/seats and indicate where we finished larger.

+1
    Small suggestion, can I suggest that we make the tiny piece of paper that we use to find our table/seats and indicate where we finished larger.
    +1
    THIS!!!!

can you read me now??

LMAO! Last night I began adapting the spreadsheet so it will work for a variable # of teams.

Your exact suggestion is one of the first changes I made.

Keep the suggestions coming :)

/g2
  • Can we supply a super strength, non-removable BELT, so that a certain player keeps his pants on for the duration. I have no desire to see said player's boxer briefs on display. It has become cliche . . . maybe if he were to spice things up with a little variety it would not seem so droll.
  • I hear he's going commando this year. :D
  • At least it would be different . . .
  • Request to play someone very very not good HU. #0-5.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Request to play someone very very not good HU. #0-5.

lol, hiding in the weeds... ambush..