**Advice for tournament chip set and breakdown!**

2»

Comments

• Okay so the milanos are my tournament set!

Now I have a ceramic cash game set, but am missing $.50 chips, so since they are ceramics and i cant get the $.50 in the chip I need, I ordered nile clubs to fill the void, however what they sent me was the milano $.50 chips which are clay and NOT the ones I ordered, so I am slightly upset :( There is a price difference between those chips too....
  • I'm sure if you talked to the seller and advised him of the mistake, it will be taken care of quickly.

You sure the Milano's are clay? From the pic, they don't look it, but can't really tell still in wrap.
  • I'm a chip noob, so I can very well be wrong. But I don't see a benefit to really having $0.50 chips?
  • westside8 wrote: »
    I'm a chip noob, so I can very well be wrong. But I don't see a benefit to really having $0.50 chips?

lol, what a noob..

shhhh, they buy... and we get the benefit of playing with them..;)
  • Hey Westside, sorry that was kind of an inside thing, the tournament set pictured all together is one set, then I have a second cash game set that are ceramics. I ordered $.50 ceramic Nile club pieces for that cash game set cuz I didnt have any yet. However they sent me the wrong chips and now I have $.50 clay milano chips :S
  • Solution: Fill out a new Milano cash set? Just sayin' . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    Winnah winnah . . . chicken dinnah. Cannot wait to see the pix. Nice chips at a good price. You are on your way . . . to bankruptcy . . . LOL.

Yup, thoughts already crossed my mind about buying a new cash game set now, all cuz of 100 chips lol!
  • Actually I am going to pick up another table on saturday, so I will just pick up the nile clubs from straight poker supplies. And then sell that set lol and purchase the milanos hahaha......... Anyone want a set of porter house chips? lol
  • very nice set irun!
  • Check out this link: Everything you need to know about home tourneys.

Home Poker Tourney - How to Run a No-limit Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament