www.CanadianPoker.com

I have had this domain since I published "Canadian Poker Monthly" in 1997/1998. It has been given a facelift and a new direction and is now back in operation.

Comments are welcome. It's a start. Details on Team Canuck Poker should be available sometime in the next week or so.

Comments

• Wow!!! I've entered this at the top of my poker bookmarks. Will definitely be reading the poker log regularly. I like the design of the site. Simple and does not induce epileptic seizures with crazy blinking ads. I will be a repeat visitor.

Thanks and cheers
  • Looks good Dave. Very interested in seeing what Team Canuck is all about.
  • very nice and look forward to hearing more about Team Canuck
  • I am interested in Team Canuck too.

Rob M.
  • Nice. The white text on the green background gets a bit hard to read after a while IMO (like in journal entry). *shrug*

Good luck with 2005 poker.
  • Nice site Dave, have it bookmarked now and will check it out frequently for updates.
  • Sign me up for some beaver! Ah, I mean team beaver. Really, I think this is an awesome idea.

Cheers
    Magi
  • nice site and will check up on it for sure, and i know this was mentioned in another thread, but it was cool to see you're hand from the WSOP in this month's BLUFF magazine, nice job
  • "FEAR THE BEAVER"......What a great slogan.

Nice looking site Dave, I'll be checking in regularily as well. Very nice start to what I'm sure will be a great site. I like the Amatuer articles as well, maybe I can actually find out how to play this game. :tongue:
  • Nice, Looks good!
  • Good stuff, Dave.
  • How can you be afraid of beaver? Sigmund Freud would have a field day...

I would agree that large rodents can be dangerous but a little beaver never hurt anyone!

I liked the site. I'd like to know about new articles when they come out. And the merchandise, of course - I love the logo!!!
  • Looks awesome, keep it up!