Options

Jodab. shovins?

In response to this:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/mtt-beasts-pfc-27463/

3 vids. I had to do a video leading up to the nash calculator but part 2 will be the one most want to see I think.

Its an extremely hard topic to encapsulate, so its just a quick overview with a few different scenarios. Definitely enough to begin to compare notes, but honestly I can't even tell if I was being coherent from one subject to another.

Not really looking for feedback this time, being a tougher subject I just did my best to get through it and present it. But having said that, maybe this didn't 'work' and I'll have to redo it from scratch. However if something needs clarification we can certainly discuss it.

Part 1. More for novices, if you're new to shoving or think you need a review on the basics

Shovins Part1-Fundementals on Vimeo

Part 2. Is using the nash calculator and making some adjustments

Shovins pt. 2-adjusting on Vimeo

Part3. Is sort of touching on calling ranges

Shovins Pt 3-lil Calling on Vimeo

Also I didn't talk about how short we should get before we shove ???

EDIT: ALSO I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF I HAVE A CLUE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

Comments

• i'll try to watch these tonight.
  • will also find some time to have a look... Thanks for doing it..
  • sweet ... thanks booner! Will have a look tonite also...
  • darbday wrote: »
    In response to this:

http://www.pokerforum.ca/f8/mtt-beasts-pfc-27463/

3 vids. I had to do a video leading up to the nash calculator but part 2 will be the one most want to see I think.

Its an extremely hard topic to encapsulate, so its just a quick overview with a few different scenarios. Definitely enough to begin to compare notes, but honestly I can't even tell if I was being coherent from one subject to another.

Not really looking for feedback this time, being a tougher subject I just did my best to get through it and present it. But having said that, maybe this didn't 'work' and I'll have to redo it from scratch. However if something needs clarification we can certainly discuss it.

Part 1. More for novices, if you're new to shoving or think you need a review on the basics

Shovins Part1-Fundementals on Vimeo

Part 2. Is using the nash calculator and making some adjustments

Shovins pt. 2-adjusting on Vimeo

Part3. Is sort of touching on calling ranges

Shovins Pt 3-lil Calling on Vimeo

Also I didn't talk about how short we should get before we shove ???

EDIT: ALSO I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW IF I HAVE A CLUE WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!

wtf? you speak english??
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    wtf? you speak english??
    yes sometimes but i don't know wh,en is which :-\...

do you think in english though? that's the question.

yes, this
  • Darb, ma bukee. Bargon yanah coto da eetha.

Will watch later.
  • trigs wrote: »
    do you think in english though? that's the question.

you don't want to know the answer to this.

yer all funny f-ers
  • havn't had time to watch more than a few seconds yet, gonna do it later. from the few seconds I watched I think it's clear that you're not that used to making videos, it's not easy to sit there and talk to yourself but the good news is that if you can relax a bit more you have a really good voice for it :P

I'll try to find time to watch this tonight
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    havn't had time to watch more than a few seconds yet, gonna do it later. from the few seconds I watched I think it's clear that you're not that used to making videos, it's not easy to sit there and talk to yourself but the good news is that if you can relax a bit more you have a really good voice for it :P

ah, young love
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    havn't had time to watch more than a few seconds yet, gonna do it later. from the few seconds I watched I think it's clear that you're not that used to making videos, it's not easy to sit there and talk to yourself but the good news is that if you can relax a bit more you have a really good voice for it :P

ya and im well aware of that, but im not able to handle the topic and the delivery at the same time, i spit it out the best i could and we'll get the discussion going that we want. the vids are very dry, but luckily im not being paid or repping something...but i think well talk ....oh we will talk!
  • wow, someone is on fire with the witty needling today
  • cant wait to watch these!
  • [x] in b4 "philip galfond" hahaha
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    wtf? you speak english??

Dubbed. :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Dubbed. :D

Should have splurged for Morgan Freeman imo. That guy would narrate the shit out of that mf'er.
  • Morgan-Freeman-Narrating-things.jpg

Also darb, you sound almost exactly as I thought you would.
  • I never understood those pictures cause no matter how many morgan freeman movies I watch I'm never reading it in his voice...
  • I auto start reading it in his voice lol, in my head obv