best site for tournaments

What site has the best multi-tournament structure? By best, I basically mean the one where the blinds go up the slowest? I have been playing on Party and I like it because I find there is a lot of bad players there, but the tournament stucture usually means it becomes all-in poker before too long. Opinions?

Comments

• it depends on which interface, types of players and site you enjoy overall...in my opinion I like to play tourneys either at UB or Party ( only because I always do well at small multi's there), paradise isnt bad either but they only have single table sng's not any multi sng. Party I find its pretty easy to win small multi table tourneys...
  • PokerStars is the best site for tournaments by a longshot.

ScottyZ
  • Pokerstars is the absolute immortal stone cold nuts when it comes to tournaments
  • Chugs wrote:
    Pokerstars is the absolute immortal stone cold nuts when it comes to tournaments
    says the guy who just won the heads-up tourney.

pokerstars is rigged. :tongue:
  • pokerstars is the best but UB is a very close second
  • ScottyZ wrote:
    PokerStars is the best site for tournaments by a longshot.

ScottyZ

PS is far and away the best for tourneys... you can find any tourney at any limit just about any time of the day.
  • PokerstARS has unreal tourney sizes with lots of bad players, but lots of good players also.
    And the blinds can turn the non rebuys into crapshoots when it gets down to it.

recently i been playin party. fishfishfishfiish GALORE i have monied my last 9 sit and gos in a row, and the multis are full of fishfishfishfish
  • harthgosh wrote:
    PokerstARS has unreal tourney sizes with lots of bad players, but lots of good players also.
    And the blinds can turn the non rebuys into crapshoots when it gets down to it.

recently i been playin party. fishfishfishfiish GALORE i have monied my last 9 sit and gos in a row, and the multis are full of fishfishfishfish

The only real problem i have with Party's tournament is their blind structure and chip start count.

800 chips to start and blinds which go up every ten hands. If they would at least fix one of those 2 things I would go back to playing PP tourney again.

I do agree about the Fishing however, it is great there.