Trade?

Anyone need some electrical work done in exchange for some poker coaching? HA HA. Just a thought.If needed though,pm me. Wtf do i have to lose?:laugh:

Comments

• What is your rate? Are you licensed with your own insurance? I have a bunch of work to be done. Simple stuff. Electrical outlet, some ceiling lights, ceiling fans, some minor rewiring. Cambridge.
  • moose wrote: »
    What is your rate? Are you licensed with your own insurance? I have a bunch of work to be done. Simple stuff. Electrical outlet, some ceiling lights, ceiling fans, some minor rewiring. Cambridge.

I'm licensed but i dont have any insurance.I dont own my own company. And i dont typically do side work. I do side work to help friends for free, and dont take any money.They usually just help me and feed me beers. But right now i need to learn this goddamn online poker!!! lol I cant keep depositing every couple months. If you or anyone else needs work done around their house,we do the electrical work one day or whatever and then another day we sit down in front of my laptop and grind away. I'll deposit the money in my account and you play tourneys or coach me.Any money we win,we could split. I need someone that know for sure wtf they are doing.Like some of the hall of famers :o.lol

If you have alot of electrical work to do,then the homeowner just takes out the permit.

Cheers