Has anyone else had Pacific connection problems lately?

Hey, I was just wondering how many other people are experiencing problems with Pacific lately? I know it's normally a bit flakey, but the last few days, I get disconnected/dropped 2 or 3 times an hour sometimes. I usually play at another site at the same time, and nothing ever happens to that connection, so it's something specific to Pacific.

I keep saying I'm going to quit, but the tables are soooo loose, it's hard to leave... ;-)

Comments

• yes, I've had the samething happen to me. I've had it happen twice where I flopped the nuts, once an A high flush another another time a straight. It's such a pissoff to get the flop your waiting for with a bunch of callers only to be disconnected. I've also had it happen in tournaments missing plenty of blinds ect....

I'm in the same boat as you, hard to leave. I've contacted them about it but they never get back to me. It's funny whenever I have a question that involves disconnects or screwed up withdrawals they seem to lose my inquiry but when it involves something about deposits or anything thats a failry simple question they seem to get back to me lickidy split. :)

They have never gotten back to me about disconnects, I've written two inquiries to them about them with no response, I've thought about phoning and asking what the problem is and why they couldn't at least offer a reply.